Philadelphia @ Utah
Current Records: Philadelphia 8-6; Utah 8-5
What to Know
The Utah Jazz and the Philadelphia 76ers are even-steven against one another since October of 2015 (6-6), but not for long. After a few days' rest for both teams, they will meet up at 10 p.m. ET Nov. 16 at Vivint Arena. If the contest is anything like the 76ers' 131-123 victory from their previous meeting in March, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
The point spread favored Utah this past Saturday, but luck did not. They were within striking distance but couldn't close the gap as they fell 111-105 to the Miami Heat. The Jazz were down 95-69 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. Small forward Bojan Bogdanovic (26 points) and point guard Jordan Clarkson (25 points) were the top scorers for Utah. Bojan Bogdanovic's performance made up for a slower matchup against the Indiana Pacers last week. Bogdanovic's points were the most he has had all year.
Meanwhile, Philadelphia was within striking distance but couldn't close the gap this past Saturday as they fell 118-113 to Indiana. Despite the defeat, Philadelphia got a solid performance out of power forward Tobias Harris, who dropped a double-double on 32 points and 11 boards.
This next game looks promising for the Jazz, who are favored by a full 11.5 points. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past two games, so buyers beware.
With both teams hitting sour notes in their previous games, they will no doubt be looking to produce a better outcome in this one. We'll see which team satisfies their hunger and which team leaves with an empty stomach.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Vivint Arena -- Salt Lake City, Utah
- TV: TNT
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $8.95
The Jazz are a big 11.5-point favorite against the 76ers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line on this game has moved quite a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Jazz as an 8.5-point favorite.
Utah and Philadelphia both have six wins in their last 12 games.
- Mar 03, 2021 - Philadelphia 131 vs. Utah 123
- Feb 15, 2021 - Utah 134 vs. Philadelphia 123
- Dec 02, 2019 - Philadelphia 103 vs. Utah 94
- Nov 06, 2019 - Utah 106 vs. Philadelphia 104
- Dec 27, 2018 - Philadelphia 114 vs. Utah 97
- Nov 16, 2018 - Philadelphia 113 vs. Utah 107
- Nov 20, 2017 - Philadelphia 107 vs. Utah 86
- Nov 07, 2017 - Philadelphia 104 vs. Utah 97
- Dec 29, 2016 - Utah 100 vs. Philadelphia 83
- Nov 07, 2016 - Utah 109 vs. Philadelphia 84
- Dec 28, 2015 - Utah 95 vs. Philadelphia 91
- Oct 30, 2015 - Utah 99 vs. Philadelphia 71
Injury Report for Utah
- Rudy Gay: Out (Heel)
- Elijah Hughes: Out (Illness)
Injury Report for Philadelphia
- Danny Green: Out (Hamstring)
- Joel Embiid: Out (Covid-19)
- Matisse Thybulle: Out (Covid-19)
- Aaron Henry: Game-Time Decision (Illness)
- Grant Riller: Out (Knee)