Philadelphia @ Sacramento
Current Records: Philadelphia 9-8; Sacramento 6-11
What to Know
The Sacramento Kings haven't won a game against the Philadelphia 76ers since Feb. 2 of 2019, but they'll be looking to end the drought on Monday. The Kings will stay at home another game and welcome Philadelphia at 10 p.m. ET Nov. 22 at Golden 1 Center. Both teams took a loss in their last game, so they'll have plenty of motivation to get the 'W.'
The matchup between Sacramento and the Utah Jazz this past Saturday was not a total blowout, but with Sacramento falling 123-105 at home, it was darn close to turning into one. Center Richaun Holmes put forth a good effort for the losing side as he had 22 points in addition to seven boards.
Meanwhile, Philadelphia came up short against the Portland Trail Blazers this past Saturday, falling 118-111. Shooting guard Seth Curry wasn't much of a difference maker for Philadelphia; Curry finished with ten points on 3-for-10 shooting in his 32 minutes on the court.
The Kings are the favorite in this one, with an expected 5-point margin of victory. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past three games, so buyers beware.
Sacramento found themselves the reluctant recipients of an unpleasant 129-105 punch to the gut against the 76ers when the two teams previously met in March. Maybe Sacramento will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the contest and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center -- Sacramento, California
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $9.00
The Kings are a 5-point favorite against the 76ers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Kings, as the game opened with the Kings as a 3.5-point favorite.
Philadelphia have won seven out of their last 12 games against Sacramento.
- Mar 20, 2021 - Philadelphia 129 vs. Sacramento 105
- Feb 09, 2021 - Philadelphia 119 vs. Sacramento 111
- Mar 05, 2020 - Philadelphia 125 vs. Sacramento 108
- Nov 27, 2019 - Philadelphia 97 vs. Sacramento 91
- Mar 15, 2019 - Philadelphia 123 vs. Sacramento 114
- Feb 02, 2019 - Sacramento 115 vs. Philadelphia 108
- Dec 19, 2017 - Sacramento 101 vs. Philadelphia 95
- Nov 09, 2017 - Sacramento 109 vs. Philadelphia 108
- Jan 30, 2017 - Philadelphia 122 vs. Sacramento 119
- Dec 26, 2016 - Sacramento 102 vs. Philadelphia 100
- Feb 10, 2016 - Sacramento 114 vs. Philadelphia 110
- Dec 30, 2015 - Philadelphia 110 vs. Sacramento 105
Injury Report for SacramentoNo Injury Information
Injury Report for Philadelphia
- Aaron Henry: Game-Time Decision (Illness)
- Danny Green: Out (Hamstring)
- Tobias Harris: Out (Hip)
- Seth Curry: Out (Back)
- Joel Embiid: Out (Covid-19)