Through 3 Quarters
The Sacramento Kings are giving their home crowd exactly what it was hoping to see. They currently hold a 76-70 lead over the Los Angeles Clippers.
Sacramento has been relying on point guard De'Aaron Fox, who has 16 points and five assists along with seven rebounds, and shooting guard Tyrese Haliburton, who has 18 points in addition to four boards. Haliburton is close to surpassing his season high of 20.
Los Angeles hasn't had any offensive standouts so far with all players held to 13 points or fewer.
they have lost 91% of the time when they were down heading into the fourth quarter this season, so this one seems just about wrapped up
Los Angeles @ Sacramento
Current Records: Los Angeles 12-11; Sacramento 9-14
What to Know
The Sacramento Kings will take on the Los Angeles Clippers at 10 p.m. ET this past Saturday at Golden 1 Center after having had a few days off. The Kings are out to stop a 13-game streak of losses at home.
Sacramento is hoping for another victory. They took their contest against Los Angeles this past Wednesday 124-115. Among those leading the charge for Sacramento was point guard De'Aaron Fox, who had 24 points and five assists.
Their wins bumped Sacramento to 9-14 and the Clippers to 12-11. Watch the game and check back on CBS Sports to find out who keeps up the positive energy and who hits a stumbling block.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center -- Sacramento, California
- TV: Bally Sports SoCal
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $23.00
The Clippers are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Kings, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 1.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Los Angeles have won 17 out of their last 23 games against Sacramento.
- Dec 01, 2021 - Sacramento 124 vs. Los Angeles 115
- Feb 07, 2021 - Sacramento 113 vs. Los Angeles 110
- Jan 20, 2021 - Los Angeles 115 vs. Sacramento 96
- Jan 15, 2021 - Los Angeles 138 vs. Sacramento 100
- Feb 22, 2020 - Sacramento 112 vs. Los Angeles 103
- Jan 30, 2020 - Sacramento 124 vs. Los Angeles 103
- Dec 31, 2019 - Los Angeles 105 vs. Sacramento 87
- Mar 01, 2019 - Los Angeles 116 vs. Sacramento 109
- Jan 27, 2019 - Los Angeles 122 vs. Sacramento 108
- Dec 26, 2018 - Los Angeles 127 vs. Sacramento 118
- Nov 29, 2018 - Los Angeles 133 vs. Sacramento 121
- Jan 13, 2018 - Los Angeles 126 vs. Sacramento 105
- Jan 11, 2018 - Los Angeles 121 vs. Sacramento 115
- Dec 26, 2017 - Los Angeles 122 vs. Sacramento 95
- Nov 25, 2017 - Los Angeles 97 vs. Sacramento 95
- Apr 12, 2017 - Los Angeles 115 vs. Sacramento 95
- Mar 26, 2017 - Sacramento 98 vs. Los Angeles 97
- Jan 06, 2017 - Los Angeles 106 vs. Sacramento 98
- Nov 18, 2016 - Los Angeles 121 vs. Sacramento 115
- Feb 26, 2016 - Los Angeles 117 vs. Sacramento 107
- Jan 16, 2016 - Sacramento 110 vs. Los Angeles 103
- Oct 31, 2015 - Los Angeles 114 vs. Sacramento 109
- Oct 28, 2015 - Los Angeles 111 vs. Sacramento 104
Injury Report for Sacramento
- Harrison Barnes: Out (Foot)
- Maurice Harkless: Out (Knee)
- Robert Woodard II: Game-Time Decision (Ankle)
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- Nicolas Batum: Out (Covid-19)
- Jason Preston: Out (Foot)
- Kawhi Leonard: Out (Knee)