Through 3 Quarters
The experts predicted a victory for the Portland Trail Blazers, but it's no sure thing at this point. They currently hold an 87-85 lead over the Toronto Raptors.
Shooting guard CJ McCollum has led the way so far for the Trail Blazers, as he has 21 points. Toronto has been relying on the performance of small forward OG Anunoby, who has shot 6-for-8 from downtown and has recorded 25 points and five rebounds.
The Raptors haven't lost 83% of the games in which they were down heading into the final period this season, so a win here would be refreshing.
Toronto @ Portland
Current Records: Toronto 7-7; Portland 6-8
What to Know
The Toronto Raptors haven't won a game against the Portland Trail Blazers since Nov. 13 of 2019, but they'll be looking to end the drought on Monday. Toronto will take on Portland on the road at 10 p.m. ET at Moda Center at the Rose Quarter. Both teams took a loss in their last game, so they'll have plenty of motivation to get the 'W.'
The Raptors were within striking distance but couldn't close the gap this past Saturday as they fell 127-121 to the Detroit Pistons. A silver lining for Toronto was the play of center Pascal Siakam, who posted a double-double on 25 points and 12 boards in addition to seven assists.
Meanwhile, Portland found themselves the reluctant recipients of an unpleasant 124-95 punch to the gut against the Denver Nuggets on Sunday. Shooting guard CJ McCollum (21 points) was the top scorer for Portland.
Toronto is expected to lose this next one by 3. The odds have been favorable for them against the spread on the road this season, even if it's been tough sledding overall. They are 5-1 ATS in away games but only 6-8 all in all.
The Raptors are now 7-7 while the Trail Blazers sit at 6-8. Toronto is 3-3 after losses this season, Portland 4-3.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Moda Center at the Rose Quarter -- Portland, Oregon
- TV: The Sports Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $7.00
The Trail Blazers are a 3-point favorite against the Raptors, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Trail Blazers, as the game opened with the Trail Blazers as a 1.5-point favorite.
Toronto have won eight out of their last 12 games against Portland.
- Mar 28, 2021 - Portland 122 vs. Toronto 117
- Jan 11, 2021 - Portland 112 vs. Toronto 111
- Jan 07, 2020 - Portland 101 vs. Toronto 99
- Nov 13, 2019 - Toronto 114 vs. Portland 106
- Mar 01, 2019 - Toronto 119 vs. Portland 117
- Dec 14, 2018 - Portland 128 vs. Toronto 122
- Feb 02, 2018 - Toronto 130 vs. Portland 105
- Oct 30, 2017 - Toronto 99 vs. Portland 85
- Feb 26, 2017 - Toronto 112 vs. Portland 106
- Dec 26, 2016 - Toronto 95 vs. Portland 91
- Mar 04, 2016 - Toronto 117 vs. Portland 115
- Feb 04, 2016 - Toronto 110 vs. Portland 103
Injury Report for Portland
- Greg Brown: Out (Ankle)
Injury Report for Toronto
- Yuta Watanabe: Out (Calf)
- Chris Boucher: Out (Back)
- Precious Achiuwa: Out (Shoulder)