Through 3 Quarters
Both the Los Angeles Clippers and the Golden State Warriors have kept the scorekeepers busy with 186 between them three quarters in. It's anybody's game, but the Clippers are ahead 96-90.
Los Angeles has enjoyed the tag-team combination of Eric Bledsoe and Paul George. The former has 20 points, while the latter has 26 points along with six rebounds. One thing to keep an eye out for is Marcus Morris' foul situation as he currently sits at four.
Golden State has been led by point guard Stephen Curry, who so far has shot 6-for-10 from downtown and has recorded 35 points and six boards.
Los Angeles @ Golden State
What to Know
The Los Angeles Clippers will face off against the Golden State Warriors at 10 p.m. ET on Thursday at Chase Center. After a 47-25 record in the regular season, the Clippers made it as far as the Western Conference Championships last year but lost to the Phoenix Suns 130-103 in game six. Golden State was 39-33 last year and is coming off of a 121-114 win against the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday.
A pair of last-season defensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Los Angeles was fourth best in points allowed per game, finishing the 2020-2021 season giving up only 107.8 on average. As for Golden State, they held their opponents to a field goal percentage of 45.20%, good for third in the league.
Since the experts predict a defeat, the Clippers will need to dig deep. We'll soon see whether they can make the experts look bad.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
- TV: TNT
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $76.00
The Warriors are a 3.5-point favorite against the Clippers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Warriors as a 2.5-point favorite.
Golden State have won 19 out of their last 28 games against Los Angeles.
- Mar 11, 2021 - Los Angeles 130 vs. Golden State 104
- Jan 08, 2021 - Golden State 115 vs. Los Angeles 105
- Jan 06, 2021 - Los Angeles 108 vs. Golden State 101
- Mar 10, 2020 - Los Angeles 131 vs. Golden State 107
- Jan 10, 2020 - Los Angeles 109 vs. Golden State 100
- Oct 24, 2019 - Los Angeles 141 vs. Golden State 122
- Apr 26, 2019 - Golden State 129 vs. Los Angeles 110
- Apr 24, 2019 - Los Angeles 129 vs. Golden State 121
- Apr 21, 2019 - Golden State 113 vs. Los Angeles 105
- Apr 18, 2019 - Golden State 132 vs. Los Angeles 105
- Apr 15, 2019 - Los Angeles 135 vs. Golden State 131
- Apr 13, 2019 - Golden State 121 vs. Los Angeles 104
- Apr 07, 2019 - Golden State 131 vs. Los Angeles 104
- Jan 18, 2019 - Golden State 112 vs. Los Angeles 94
- Dec 23, 2018 - Golden State 129 vs. Los Angeles 127
- Nov 12, 2018 - Los Angeles 121 vs. Golden State 116
- Feb 22, 2018 - Golden State 134 vs. Los Angeles 127
- Jan 10, 2018 - Los Angeles 125 vs. Golden State 106
- Jan 06, 2018 - Golden State 121 vs. Los Angeles 105
- Oct 30, 2017 - Golden State 141 vs. Los Angeles 113
- Feb 23, 2017 - Golden State 123 vs. Los Angeles 113
- Feb 02, 2017 - Golden State 133 vs. Los Angeles 120
- Jan 28, 2017 - Golden State 144 vs. Los Angeles 98
- Dec 07, 2016 - Golden State 115 vs. Los Angeles 98
- Mar 23, 2016 - Golden State 114 vs. Los Angeles 98
- Feb 20, 2016 - Golden State 115 vs. Los Angeles 112
- Nov 19, 2015 - Golden State 124 vs. Los Angeles 117
- Nov 04, 2015 - Golden State 112 vs. Los Angeles 108
Injury Report for Golden State
- Jonathan Kuminga: Out (Knee)
- James Wiseman: Out (Knee)
- Klay Thompson: Out (Achilles)
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- Nicolas Batum: Out (Personal)
- Serge Ibaka: Out (Back)
- Keon Johnson: Out (Illness)
- Jason Preston: Out (Foot)
- Kawhi Leonard: Out (Knee)