Chicago @ Los Angeles
Current Records: Chicago 8-4; Los Angeles 8-4
What to Know
The Los Angeles Clippers are 9-2 against the Chicago Bulls since December of 2015, and they'll have a chance to extend that success on Sunday. The Clippers are getting right back to it as they host Chicago at 9:30 p.m. ET Nov. 14 at Staples Center. Los Angeles is out to keep their five-game home win streak alive.
Los Angeles made easy work of the Minnesota Timberwolves this past Saturday and carried off a 129-102 win. The contest was pretty much decided by the half, when the score had already reached 70-43. The top scorers for Los Angeles were small forward Paul George (23 points) and point guard Reggie Jackson (21 points).
Meanwhile, Chicago has to be aching after a bruising 119-93 loss to the Golden State Warriors this past Friday. The Bulls were down 86-62 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. Point guard Lonzo Ball wasn't much of a difference maker for Chicago; Ball finished with only five points on 2-for-11 shooting in his 36 minutes on the court.
Los Angeles' victory lifted them to 8-4 while Chicago's defeat dropped them down to 8-4. We'll see if the Clippers can repeat their recent success or if Chicago bounces back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Staples Center -- Los Angeles, California
- TV: Bally Sports SoCal
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $24.97
The Clippers are a 3.5-point favorite against the Bulls, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 3.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Los Angeles have won nine out of their last 11 games against Chicago.
- Feb 12, 2021 - Los Angeles 125 vs. Chicago 106
- Jan 10, 2021 - Los Angeles 130 vs. Chicago 127
- Dec 14, 2019 - Chicago 109 vs. Los Angeles 106
- Mar 15, 2019 - Los Angeles 128 vs. Chicago 121
- Jan 25, 2019 - Los Angeles 106 vs. Chicago 101
- Mar 13, 2018 - Los Angeles 112 vs. Chicago 106
- Feb 03, 2018 - Los Angeles 113 vs. Chicago 103
- Mar 04, 2017 - Los Angeles 101 vs. Chicago 91
- Nov 19, 2016 - Los Angeles 102 vs. Chicago 95
- Jan 31, 2016 - Los Angeles 120 vs. Chicago 93
- Dec 10, 2015 - Chicago 83 vs. Los Angeles 80
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- Keon Johnson: Out (Ankle)
- Serge Ibaka: Out (Back)
- Marcus Morris: Out (Knee)
- Jason Preston: Out (Foot)
- Kawhi Leonard: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Chicago
- Nikola Vucevic: Out (Covid-19)
- Patrick Williams: Out (Wrist)