Through 2 Quarters
The Chicago Bulls are flexing their muscles against the Orlando Magic, showing why they were favored to win all along. Chicago is in control with a 59-48 lead over Orlando.
Nobody has stood out from the pack for the Bulls offensively yet. White hadn't helped his team much against the Houston Rockets on Wednesday, so this is a nice turnaround for him.
Chicago and Orlando have certainly played as if they're avenging a defeat, because they are. At this point it looks like Chicago might take this one, but there's still plenty of time for a reversal of fortune.
Chicago @ Orlando
Current Records: Chicago 12-7; Orlando 4-15
What to Know
The Chicago Bulls will hit the road for the second straight game as they head to Amway Center at 7 p.m. ET Friday. Both teams took a loss in their last game, so they'll have plenty of motivation to get the 'W.'
It looks like Chicago got the smaller half of the wishbone at Thanksgiving dinner. They were within striking distance but couldn't close the gap on Wednesday as they fell 118-113 to the Houston Rockets. The top scorer for the Bulls was shooting guard Zach LaVine (28 points).
As for the Orlando Magic, it looks like they got the smaller half of the wishbone at Thanksgiving dinner. They came up short against the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday, falling 106-99. Center Mo Bamba (18 points), shooting guard Jalen Suggs (17 points), and small forward Franz Wagner (16 points) were the top scorers for the Magic.
Chicago is the favorite in this one, with an expected 9.5-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (8-4), so they might be worth a quick bet.
The losses put Chicago at 12-7 and Orlando at 4-15. Chicago is 4-2 after losses this season, Orlando 4-10.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Amway Center -- Orlando, Florida
- TV: Bally Sports Florida
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $39.00
The Bulls are a big 9.5-point favorite against the Magic, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bulls as an 8.5-point favorite.
Chicago have won 11 out of their last 19 games against Orlando.
- Apr 14, 2021 - Orlando 115 vs. Chicago 106
- Feb 06, 2021 - Chicago 118 vs. Orlando 92
- Feb 05, 2021 - Orlando 123 vs. Chicago 119
- Dec 23, 2019 - Orlando 103 vs. Chicago 95
- Feb 22, 2019 - Chicago 110 vs. Orlando 109
- Jan 02, 2019 - Orlando 112 vs. Chicago 84
- Dec 21, 2018 - Chicago 90 vs. Orlando 80
- Dec 13, 2018 - Orlando 97 vs. Chicago 91
- Mar 30, 2018 - Chicago 90 vs. Orlando 82
- Feb 12, 2018 - Chicago 105 vs. Orlando 101
- Dec 20, 2017 - Chicago 112 vs. Orlando 94
- Nov 03, 2017 - Chicago 105 vs. Orlando 83
- Apr 10, 2017 - Chicago 122 vs. Orlando 75
- Mar 08, 2017 - Orlando 98 vs. Chicago 91
- Jan 24, 2017 - Chicago 100 vs. Orlando 92
- Nov 07, 2016 - Chicago 112 vs. Orlando 80
- Mar 26, 2016 - Orlando 111 vs. Chicago 89
- Mar 02, 2016 - Orlando 102 vs. Chicago 89
- Nov 01, 2015 - Chicago 92 vs. Orlando 87
Injury Report for Orlando
- Cole Anthony: Out (Ankle)
- Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Ankle)
- E'Twaun Moore: Out (Knee)
- Markelle Fultz: Out (Knee)
- Jonathan Isaac: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Chicago
- Patrick Williams: Out (Wrist)