3rd Quarter Report
The Bucks are on the road but looking no worse for wear. It's still anybody's game after three quarters, but they are currently ahead of the Wizards 104-102.
The Bucks entered the matchup having won three straight and they're just one quarter away from another. Will they make it four, or will the Wizards step up and spoil it? We'll know soon.
Milwaukee Bucks @ Washington Wizards
Current Records: Milwaukee 9-4, Washington 2-10
How To Watch
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Capital One Arena -- Washington, District of Columbia
- TV: Bally Sports Wisconsin
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Fubo (Try for free) Fubo's holiday offer just kicked off - For a limited time, new subscribers can save $40 on Fubo's Pro, Elite, and Premier plans ($20 off the first and second months)
- Ticket Cost: $15.00
What to Know
The Bucks are 8-2 against the Wizards since March of 2021, and they'll have a chance to extend that success on Monday. The Milwaukee Bucks will head out on the road to face off against the Washington Wizards at 7:00 p.m. ET at Capital One Arena. The Wizards are crawling into this game hobbled by five consecutive losses, while the Bucks will bounce in with four consecutive wins.
The oddsmakers set the bar high, but the Bucks and the Mavericks didn't disappoint and broke past the 247.5 point over/under on Saturday. Milwaukee came out on top against Dallas by a score of 132-125. With that win, the Bucks brought their scoring average up to 119.2 points per game.
Giannis Antetokounmpo went supernova for the Bucks, dropping a double-double on 40 points and 15 rebounds. Damian Lillard was another key contributor, dropping a double-double on 27 points and 12 assists.
Meanwhile, the Wizards gave up the first points and the most points on Friday. They suffered a grim 120-99 defeat to New York. The loss unfortunately continues a disappointing trend for the Wizards in their matchups with the Knicks: they've now lost three in a row.
Milwaukee is on a roll lately: they've won seven of their last nine matches, which provided a nice bump to their 9-4 record this season. As for Washington, their loss dropped their record down to 2-10.
Looking forward, the Bucks shouldn't be too worried about this matchup, as the experts have them favored by ten points. This contest will be their 14th straight as the favorites (so far over this stretch they are 4-9 against the spread).
The Bucks beat the Wizards 140-128 in their previous matchup back in April. Do the Bucks have another victory up their sleeve, or will the Wizards turn the tables on them? We'll have the answer soon enough.
Milwaukee is a big 10-point favorite against Washington, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bucks as a 9-point favorite.
The oddsmakers are expecting fireworks from the offense and set the over/under at a high 245.5 points.
Milwaukee has won 8 out of their last 10 games against Washington.
- Apr 04, 2023 - Milwaukee 140 vs. Washington 128
- Mar 05, 2023 - Milwaukee 117 vs. Washington 111
- Jan 03, 2023 - Milwaukee 123 vs. Washington 113
- Jan 01, 2023 - Washington 118 vs. Milwaukee 95
- Mar 24, 2022 - Milwaukee 114 vs. Washington 102
- Feb 01, 2022 - Milwaukee 112 vs. Washington 98
- Nov 07, 2021 - Washington 101 vs. Milwaukee 94
- May 05, 2021 - Milwaukee 135 vs. Washington 134
- Mar 15, 2021 - Milwaukee 133 vs. Washington 122
- Mar 13, 2021 - Milwaukee 125 vs. Washington 119
Injury Report for the Wizards
- Delon Wright: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for the Bucks
- MarJon Beauchamp: Out (Ankle)
- Chris Livingston: Out (Ankle)
- Jae Crowder: Out (Groin)