UNLV @ Fresno State
Current Records: UNLV 14-11; Fresno State 16-8
What to Know
The Fresno State Bulldogs are 9-3 against the UNLV Rebels since December of 2015, and they'll have a chance to extend that success on Wednesday. The Bulldogs and UNLV will face off in a Mountain West battle at 10:30 p.m. ET at Save Mart Center.
Last week, Fresno State lost to the Colorado State Rams on the road by a decisive 65-50 margin. Guard Isaiah Hill wasn't much of a difference maker for Fresno State; Hill finished with only seven points on 3-for-10 shooting in his 36 minutes on the court.
Meanwhile, UNLV was within striking distance but couldn't close the gap last Friday as they fell 69-63 to the Boise State Broncos. Despite the defeat, UNLV got a solid performance out of guard Bryce Hamilton, who had 32 points along with five rebounds.
The Bulldogs are the favorite in this one, with an expected 6-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (10-2-1), so they might be worth a quick bet.
With both teams hitting sour notes in their previous games, they will no doubt be looking to produce a better outcome in this one. Check back to see which squad is able to work their way into the win column.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 10:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Save Mart Center -- Fresno, California
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: CBSSports.com or fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Watch on your Phone: CBS Sports App
- Watch on Connected TV: CBS Sports App on Roku and Fire TV
- Ticket Cost: $28.83
The Bulldogs are a solid 6-point favorite against the Rebels, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bulldogs as a 5.5-point favorite.
Fresno State have won nine out of their last 12 games against UNLV.
- Jan 14, 2022 - Fresno State 73 vs. UNLV 68
- Feb 26, 2021 - UNLV 68 vs. Fresno State 67
- Feb 24, 2021 - Fresno State 67 vs. UNLV 64
- Feb 08, 2020 - UNLV 68 vs. Fresno State 67
- Dec 04, 2019 - UNLV 81 vs. Fresno State 80
- Feb 09, 2019 - Fresno State 83 vs. UNLV 65
- Feb 21, 2018 - Fresno State 77 vs. UNLV 64
- Jan 23, 2018 - Fresno State 69 vs. UNLV 63
- Mar 04, 2017 - Fresno State 72 vs. UNLV 59
- Mar 10, 2016 - Fresno State 95 vs. UNLV 82
- Feb 06, 2016 - Fresno State 111 vs. UNLV 104
- Dec 30, 2015 - Fresno State 69 vs. UNLV 66
Injury Report for Fresno State
- Jemarl Baker: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
Injury Report for UNLV
- Marvin Coleman: Game-Time Decision (Illness)
- James Hampshire: Game-Time Decision (Shoulder)