Siena @ Marist
Current Records: Siena 5-6; Marist 7-7
What to Know
The Siena Saints are 9-3 against the Marist Red Foxes since January of 2016, and they'll have a chance to extend that success Friday. The Saints and Marist will face off in an MAAC battle at 7 p.m. ET at McCann Center. The teams split their matchups last year, with Marist winning the first 55-54 at home on the road and Siena taking the second 63-50.
Siena beat the Fairfield Stags 69-62 on Sunday.
Meanwhile, Marist was close but no cigar on Sunday as they fell 79-75 to the Rider Broncs.
Siena is expected to lose this next one by 5.5. They are currently three-for-three against the spread in their most recent games, however, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
The Saints' win brought them up to 5-6 while the Red Foxes' defeat pulled them down to 7-7. Siena is 2-2 after wins this year, and Marist is 5-1 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: McCann Center -- Poughkeepsie, New York
- TV: ESPN 3
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Red Foxes are a solid 5.5-point favorite against the Saints, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Red Foxes as a 6-point favorite.
Siena have won nine out of their last 12 games against Marist.
- Jan 31, 2021 - Siena 63 vs. Marist 50
- Jan 30, 2021 - Marist 55 vs. Siena 54
- Feb 28, 2020 - Siena 52 vs. Marist 50
- Jan 24, 2020 - Siena 70 vs. Marist 57
- Feb 24, 2019 - Siena 67 vs. Marist 55
- Jan 11, 2019 - Siena 71 vs. Marist 66
- Jan 18, 2018 - Siena 68 vs. Marist 65
- Dec 29, 2017 - Marist 63 vs. Siena 58
- Feb 26, 2017 - Siena 80 vs. Marist 64
- Feb 11, 2017 - Siena 84 vs. Marist 77
- Feb 07, 2016 - Marist 79 vs. Siena 73
- Jan 30, 2016 - Siena 77 vs. Marist 66