Kennesaw State @ Stetson
Current Records: Kennesaw State 6-8; Stetson 7-9
What to Know
The Kennesaw State Owls and the Stetson Hatters are even-steven against one another since January of 2016 (6-6), but not for long. Kennesaw State and the Hatters will face off in an Atlantic Sun battle at 4 p.m. ET Saturday at Edmunds Center. The teams split their matchups last year, with Stetson winning the first 74-61 and Kennesaw State taking the second 83-75.
The Florida Gulf Coast Eagles typically have all the answers at home, but on Thursday Kennesaw State proved too difficult a challenge. Kennesaw State blew past the Eagles 77-53.
Meanwhile, Stetson came up short against the Jacksonville Dolphins on Tuesday, falling 57-50.
The Owls' win brought them up to 6-8 while the Hatters' defeat pulled them down to 7-9. Kennesaw State is 2-3 after wins this season, and Stetson is 4-4 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 4 p.m. ET
- Where: Edmunds Center -- DeLand, Florida
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Hatters are a slight 1-point favorite against the Owls, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Hatters as a 1.5-point favorite.
Stetson and Kennesaw State both have six wins in their last 12 games.
- Feb 13, 2021 - Kennesaw State 83 vs. Stetson 75
- Feb 12, 2021 - Stetson 74 vs. Kennesaw State 61
- Feb 15, 2020 - Stetson 59 vs. Kennesaw State 42
- Jan 04, 2020 - Stetson 57 vs. Kennesaw State 54
- Mar 01, 2019 - Kennesaw State 83 vs. Stetson 82
- Feb 02, 2019 - Stetson 92 vs. Kennesaw State 75
- Feb 17, 2018 - Stetson 86 vs. Kennesaw State 74
- Jan 18, 2018 - Kennesaw State 95 vs. Stetson 81
- Feb 09, 2017 - Kennesaw State 92 vs. Stetson 85
- Jan 14, 2017 - Kennesaw State 84 vs. Stetson 65
- Feb 18, 2016 - Kennesaw State 92 vs. Stetson 82
- Jan 23, 2016 - Stetson 84 vs. Kennesaw State 79