Arizona State @ UCLA
Current Records: Arizona State 10-15; UCLA 19-5
What to Know
The Arizona State Sun Devils have enjoyed the comforts of home their last two games, but now they must head out on the road. The Sun Devils and the #12 UCLA Bruins will face off in a Pac-12 battle at 9 p.m. ET on Monday at Pauley Pavilion. After these two teams made easy work of their previous opponents, one of them is set up to suffer a discouraging change of fortune.
ASU took their matchup against the Oregon State Beavers this past Saturday by a conclusive 73-53 score. ASU got double-digit scores from five players: guard Marreon Jackson (15), guard Jay Heath (13), forward Jalen Graham (12), forward Kimani Lawrence (11), and guard DJ Horne (10).
Meanwhile, the Bruins made easy work of the Washington Huskies this past Saturday and carried off a 76-50 victory. Guard David Singleton and guard Jaylen Clark were among the main playmakers for UCLA as the former shot 6-for-8 from beyond the arc and finished with 22 points and the latter had 25 points along with five boards.
ASU have to know they'll be fighting an uphill battle given the 13.50 point spread they are up against. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 10-2-2 against the spread when expected to lose.
Their wins bumped ASU to 10-15 and UCLA to 19-5. Both the Sun Devils and the Bruins have easy wins in recent memory. We'll see which one's ego takes a hit when they face off.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Pauley Pavilion -- Los Angeles, California
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $10.50
The Bruins are a big 13.5-point favorite against the Sun Devils, according to the latest college basketball odds.
Bettors have moved against the Bruins slightly, as the game opened with the Bruins as a 15-point favorite.
UCLA have won seven out of their last 12 games against Arizona State.
- Feb 05, 2022 - Arizona State 87 vs. UCLA 84
- Feb 20, 2021 - UCLA 80 vs. Arizona State 79
- Jan 07, 2021 - UCLA 81 vs. Arizona State 75
- Feb 27, 2020 - UCLA 75 vs. Arizona State 72
- Feb 06, 2020 - Arizona State 84 vs. UCLA 66
- Mar 14, 2019 - Arizona State 83 vs. UCLA 72
- Jan 24, 2019 - Arizona State 84 vs. UCLA 73
- Feb 10, 2018 - Arizona State 88 vs. UCLA 79
- Feb 23, 2017 - UCLA 87 vs. Arizona State 75
- Jan 19, 2017 - UCLA 102 vs. Arizona State 80
- Feb 14, 2016 - UCLA 78 vs. Arizona State 65
- Jan 09, 2016 - UCLA 81 vs. Arizona State 74
Injury Report for UCLA
- Cody Riley: Game-Time Decision (Rest)
- Johnny Juzang: Game-Time Decision (Hip)
- Mac Etienne: Out for the Season (Knee)
- Will McClendon: Out for the Season (Knee)
Injury Report for Arizona State
- Marcus Bagley: Game-Time Decision (Knee)