Indiana @ Michigan
Regular Season Records: Indiana 18-12; Michigan 17-13
What to Know
The Indiana Hoosiers haven't won a game against the Michigan Wolverines since Feb. 2 of 2016, but they'll be looking to end the drought Thursday. IU and Michigan are set to clash at 11:30 a.m. ET March 10 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse in the second round of the Big Ten Tourney. The Wolverines should still be feeling good after a victory, while IU will be looking to get back in the win column.
IU was close but no cigar on Saturday as they fell 69-67 to the Purdue Boilermakers. Despite the defeat, IU got a solid performance out of guard Xavier Johnson, who posted a double-double on 18 points and 12 assists in addition to five rebounds.
Meanwhile, the Ohio State Buckeyes typically have all the answers at home, but on Sunday Michigan proved too difficult a challenge. Michigan secured a 75-69 W over OSU. Michigan got double-digit scores from four players: guard DeVante' Jones (21), forward Terrance Williams II (17), guard Eli Brooks (14), and forward Moussa Diabate (14). Moussa Diabate's performance made up for a slower contest against the Iowa Hawkeyes last Thursday.
IU is expected to lose this next one by 3. Those betting on them against the spread shouldn't have high expectations for them since the team is 2-4 ATS when expected to lose.
Indiana's loss took them down to 18-12 while Michigan's win pulled them up to 17-13. On Sunday the Wolverines relied heavily on DeVante' Jones, who had 21 points and nine assists. It will be up to Indiana's defense to limit his damage.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 11:30 a.m. ET
- Where: Gainbridge Fieldhouse -- Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Wolverines are a 3-point favorite against the Hoosiers, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Wolverines as a 2-point favorite.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Michigan have won nine out of their last ten games against Indiana.
- Jan 23, 2022 - Michigan 80 vs. Indiana 62
- Feb 27, 2021 - Michigan 73 vs. Indiana 57
- Feb 16, 2020 - Michigan 89 vs. Indiana 65
- Jan 25, 2019 - Michigan 69 vs. Indiana 46
- Jan 06, 2019 - Michigan 74 vs. Indiana 63
- Dec 02, 2017 - Michigan 69 vs. Indiana 55
- Feb 12, 2017 - Michigan 75 vs. Indiana 63
- Jan 26, 2017 - Michigan 90 vs. Indiana 60
- Mar 11, 2016 - Michigan 72 vs. Indiana 69
- Feb 02, 2016 - Indiana 80 vs. Michigan 67
Injury Report for Michigan
- Hunter Dickinson: Game-Time Decision (Illness)
Injury Report for Indiana
- Khristian Lander: Game-Time Decision (Leg)
- Trey Galloway: Game-Time Decision (Groin)