Colorado State @ Nevada
Current Records: Colorado State 17-3; Nevada 9-12
What to Know
After three games on the road, the Nevada Wolf Pack are heading back home. Nevada and the Colorado State Rams will face off in a Mountain West battle at 11 p.m. ET on Tuesday at Lawlor Events Center. Colorado State will be strutting in after a victory while the Wolf Pack will be stumbling in from a defeat.
It was close but no cigar for Nevada as they fell 65-63 to the San Diego State Aztecs on Sunday. One thing holding Nevada back was the mediocre play of guard Kenan Blackshear, who did not have his best game: he played for 32 minutes with.
Speaking of close games: Colorado State escaped with a win last week against San Diego State by the margin of a single free throw, 58-57. The Rams' forward David Roddy did his thing and had 22 points along with nine boards and three blocks.
The Wolf Pack are expected to lose this next one by 6. Those betting on them against the spread shouldn't have high expectations for them since the squad is 2-4 ATS when expected to lose.
Nevada ended up a good deal behind Colorado State when they played in the teams' previous meeting last month, losing 77-66. Maybe Nevada will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the game and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 11 p.m. ET
- Where: Lawlor Events Center -- Reno, Nevada
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: CBSSports.com or fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Watch on your Phone: CBS Sports App
- Watch on Connected TV: CBS Sports App on Roku and Fire TV
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Rams are a solid 6-point favorite against the Wolf Pack, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Rams as a 5-point favorite.
Nevada have won nine out of their last 12 games against Colorado State.
- Jan 25, 2022 - Colorado State 77 vs. Nevada 66
- Mar 05, 2021 - Nevada 85 vs. Colorado State 82
- Jan 29, 2020 - Colorado State 92 vs. Nevada 91
- Jan 01, 2020 - Nevada 67 vs. Colorado State 61
- Feb 06, 2019 - Nevada 98 vs. Colorado State 82
- Jan 23, 2019 - Nevada 100 vs. Colorado State 60
- Feb 25, 2018 - Nevada 92 vs. Colorado State 83
- Feb 03, 2018 - Nevada 76 vs. Colorado State 67
- Mar 11, 2017 - Nevada 79 vs. Colorado State 71
- Mar 04, 2017 - Nevada 85 vs. Colorado State 72
- Feb 28, 2016 - Nevada 87 vs. Colorado State 80
- Feb 06, 2016 - Colorado State 76 vs. Nevada 67
Injury Report for Nevada
- Grant Sherfield: Game-Time Decision (Foot)
- Warren Washington: Out (Finger)