Ball State @ Ohio
Current Records: Ball State 10-10; Ohio 16-3
What to Know
The Ball State Cardinals are 2-7 against the Ohio Bobcats since January of 2016, but they'll have a chance to close the gap a little bit Tuesday. Ball State and Ohio will face off in a Mid-American battle at 7 p.m. ET at Convocation Center.
The Cardinals didn't have too much trouble with the Western Michigan Broncos at home this past Saturday as they won 83-72.
Meanwhile, Ohio made easy work of the Buffalo Bulls this past Friday and carried off a 74-53 win. Among those leading the charge for Ohio was guard Mark Sears, who had 27 points in addition to six rebounds.
Ball State have to know they'll be fighting an uphill battle given the 12.50 point spread they are up against. They are currently three-for-three against the spread in their most recent games, however, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Their wins bumped the Cardinals to 10-10 and the Bobcats to 16-3. Watch the contest and check back on CBS Sports to find out who keeps up the positive energy and who hits a stumbling block.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Convocation Center -- Athens, Ohio
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $19.00
The Bobcats are a big 12.5-point favorite against the Cardinals, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 12.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Ohio have won seven out of their last nine games against Ball State.
- Jan 23, 2021 - Ohio 85 vs. Ball State 77
- Jan 02, 2021 - Ohio 78 vs. Ball State 68
- Feb 01, 2020 - Ball State 65 vs. Ohio 54
- Jan 26, 2019 - Ohio 78 vs. Ball State 74
- Jan 12, 2019 - Ohio 70 vs. Ball State 52
- Jan 09, 2018 - Ball State 75 vs. Ohio 68
- Feb 10, 2017 - Ohio 79 vs. Ball State 77
- Feb 09, 2016 - Ohio 72 vs. Ball State 69
- Jan 09, 2016 - Ohio 79 vs. Ball State 73