Fairfield @ Quinnipiac
Current Records: Fairfield 8-8; Quinnipiac 8-6
What to Know
The Quinnipiac Bobcats will be returning home after a three-game road trip. Quinnipiac and the Fairfield Stags will face off in an MAAC battle at 2 p.m. ET Sunday at People's United Center. The teams split their matchups last year, with the Bobcats winning the first 78-63 and Fairfield taking the second 77-70.
Quinnipiac beat the Rider Broncs 77-70 this past Friday.
Meanwhile, it was close but no cigar for Fairfield as they fell 80-76 to the Iona Gaels last week.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Quinnipiac is expected to win a tight contest. But bettors beware: they are only 1-3 against the spread when favored.
The Bobcats' victory brought them up to 8-6 while the Stags' loss pulled them down to 8-8. Quinnipiac is 5-2 after wins this year, and Fairfield is 2-5 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 2 p.m. ET
- Where: People's United Center -- Hamden, Connecticut
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $45.00
The Bobcats are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Stags, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bobcats as a 1-point favorite.
Quinnipiac have won seven out of their last 12 games against Fairfield.
- Feb 08, 2021 - Fairfield 77 vs. Quinnipiac 70
- Feb 07, 2021 - Quinnipiac 78 vs. Fairfield 63
- Feb 28, 2020 - Quinnipiac 60 vs. Fairfield 58
- Jan 24, 2020 - Quinnipiac 81 vs. Fairfield 67
- Jan 13, 2019 - Quinnipiac 80 vs. Fairfield 78
- Mar 04, 2018 - Fairfield 74 vs. Quinnipiac 64
- Feb 17, 2018 - Fairfield 102 vs. Quinnipiac 98
- Jan 27, 2018 - Quinnipiac 75 vs. Fairfield 70
- Feb 17, 2017 - Fairfield 89 vs. Quinnipiac 86
- Feb 06, 2017 - Quinnipiac 73 vs. Fairfield 71
- Feb 13, 2016 - Fairfield 84 vs. Quinnipiac 80
- Feb 01, 2016 - Quinnipiac 64 vs. Fairfield 59