Fairfield @ St. Peter's
Regular Season Records: Fairfield 15-17; St. Peter's 16-11
What to Know
The Fairfield Stags and the St. Peter's Peacocks are set to clash at 9:30 p.m. ET March 9 at Boardwalk Hall in the second round of the Metro Atlantic Conference Tourney.
The Stags earned some postseason bragging rights after a successful outing on Tuesday. They blew past the Canisius Golden Griffins 72-50. Fairfield's guard Jesus Cruz filled up the stat sheet, picking up 19 points.
St. Peter's is hoping for another victory. They took down Fairfield 57-41 on Saturday.
Fairfield is expected to lose this next one by 5. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 6-2 against the spread when expected to lose.
Check back on MaxPreps.com to see if Fairfield can pick off the Peacocks as they join postseason play.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Boardwalk Hall -- Atlantic City, New Jersey
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Peacocks are a 5-point favorite against the Stags, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Peacocks, as the game opened with the Peacocks as a 3.5-point favorite.
St. Peter's have won nine out of their last 15 games against Fairfield.
- Mar 05, 2022 - St. Peter's 57 vs. Fairfield 41
- Feb 18, 2022 - St. Peter's 70 vs. Fairfield 59
- Mar 12, 2021 - Fairfield 52 vs. St. Peter's 47
- Feb 14, 2021 - St. Peter's 66 vs. Fairfield 49
- Feb 13, 2021 - Fairfield 55 vs. St. Peter's 50
- Feb 16, 2020 - St. Peter's 61 vs. Fairfield 44
- Jan 15, 2020 - Fairfield 61 vs. St. Peter's 51
- Mar 03, 2019 - St. Peter's 62 vs. Fairfield 52
- Jan 10, 2019 - Fairfield 60 vs. St. Peter's 57
- Dec 28, 2017 - Fairfield 70 vs. St. Peter's 61
- Feb 19, 2017 - St. Peter's 74 vs. Fairfield 55
- Jan 17, 2017 - St. Peter's 69 vs. Fairfield 55
- Mar 05, 2016 - Fairfield 64 vs. St. Peter's 55
- Feb 27, 2016 - St. Peter's 72 vs. Fairfield 68
- Jan 19, 2016 - St. Peter's 77 vs. Fairfield 71