UNLV @ Air Force
Current Records: UNLV 10-7; Air Force 8-7
What to Know
The Air Force Falcons haven't won a game against the UNLV Rebels since Jan. 16 of 2019, but they'll be looking to end the drought on Thursday. Air Force and UNLV will face off in a Mountain West battle at 9 p.m. ET at Clune Arena. The Rebels should still be riding high after a big win, while the Falcons will be looking to regain their footing.
Air Force was within striking distance but couldn't close the gap on Tuesday as they fell 62-56 to the Boise State Broncos. A silver lining for Air Force was the play of forward Nikc Jackson, who had 17 points in addition to six boards.
Meanwhile, UNLV took their matchup against the San Jose State Spartans on Monday by a conclusive 81-56 score. UNLV got double-digit scores from four players: forward Donovan Williams (20), guard Michael Nuga (14), guard Bryce Hamilton (12), and guard Justin Webster (12).
The Falcons are expected to lose this next one by 5.5. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread, however, as they are currently on a four-game streak of ATS wins.
Air Force suffered a grim 80-52 defeat to UNLV when the two teams previously met in March of last year. The loss knocked Air Force out of the playoffs, so expect them to come at the Rebels with a vengeful fire.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Clune Arena -- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Rebels are a solid 5.5-point favorite against the Falcons, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Rebels as a 6-point favorite.
UNLV have won 11 out of their last 14 games against Air Force.
- Mar 10, 2021 - UNLV 80 vs. Air Force 52
- Feb 08, 2021 - UNLV 69 vs. Air Force 64
- Feb 06, 2021 - UNLV 68 vs. Air Force 58
- Jan 04, 2020 - UNLV 71 vs. Air Force 59
- Feb 12, 2019 - UNLV 77 vs. Air Force 72
- Jan 16, 2019 - Air Force 106 vs. UNLV 88
- Mar 07, 2018 - UNLV 97 vs. Air Force 90
- Feb 14, 2018 - UNLV 81 vs. Air Force 73
- Jan 10, 2018 - UNLV 81 vs. Air Force 76
- Feb 22, 2017 - Air Force 81 vs. UNLV 58
- Jan 21, 2017 - UNLV 87 vs. Air Force 85
- Mar 09, 2016 - UNLV 108 vs. Air Force 102
- Feb 16, 2016 - Air Force 79 vs. UNLV 74
- Jan 16, 2016 - UNLV 100 vs. Air Force 64
Injury Report for Air ForceNo Injury Information
Injury Report for UNLV
- Marvin Coleman: Game-Time Decision (Undisclosed)
- James Hampshire: Game-Time Decision (Shoulder)