Grand Canyon @ California Baptist
Current Records: Grand Canyon 17-6; California Baptist 14-11
What to Know
The Grand Canyon Antelopes will hit the road for the third straight game as they head to CBU Events Center at 10 p.m. ET on Wednesday. If the game is anything like their last meeting in February, where they won 56-50, we could be in for a big score.
Grand Canyon was just a bucket short of a win on Saturday and fell 61-60 to the Dixie St. Trailblazers.
Meanwhile, the California Baptist Lancers beat the UTRGV Vaqueros 80-72 on Saturday.
Barring any buzzer beaters, the Antelopes are expected to win a tight contest. The smart bettors have been the ones to keep their money on Grand Canyon's opponents whenever they hit the road.
Grand Canyon is now 17-6 while California Baptist sits at 14-11. California Baptist is 8-5 after wins this year, and Grand Canyon is 3-2 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: CBU Events Center -- Riverside, California
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Antelopes are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Lancers, according to the latest college basketball odds.
Bettors have moved against the Antelopes slightly, as the game opened with the Antelopes as a 4-point favorite.
Grand Canyon have won five out of their last seven games against California Baptist.
- Feb 05, 2022 - Grand Canyon 56 vs. California Baptist 50
- Feb 20, 2021 - California Baptist 65 vs. Grand Canyon 62
- Feb 19, 2021 - Grand Canyon 71 vs. California Baptist 61
- Feb 08, 2020 - Grand Canyon 103 vs. California Baptist 98
- Jan 11, 2020 - California Baptist 61 vs. Grand Canyon 57
- Feb 21, 2019 - Grand Canyon 91 vs. California Baptist 58
- Jan 26, 2019 - Grand Canyon 90 vs. California Baptist 73