Western Kentucky @ Eastern Kentucky
What to Know
The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers are 4-1 against the Eastern Kentucky Colonels since December of 2015, and they'll have a chance to extend that success Thursday. WKU will face off against Eastern Kentucky at 7 p.m. ET at McBrayer Arena. The Hilltoppers were on the positive side of .500 (19-13) last season and are hoping to kick off an even more successful year. The Colonels were 14-17 last year and are coming off of a 137-52 victory against the Middletown ThunderHawks on Monday.
WKU is the favorite in this one, with an expected 7.5-point margin of victory. But these early season matchups can go either way as both teams get back into playing shape.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: McBrayer Arena -- Richmond, Kentucky
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Hilltoppers are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Colonels, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 7.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Western Kentucky have won four out of their last five games against Eastern Kentucky.
- Dec 04, 2021 - Western Kentucky 85 vs. Eastern Kentucky 80
- Nov 15, 2019 - Western Kentucky 79 vs. Eastern Kentucky 71
- Nov 29, 2017 - Western Kentucky 83 vs. Eastern Kentucky 51
- Nov 30, 2016 - Eastern Kentucky 78 vs. Western Kentucky 59
- Dec 01, 2015 - Western Kentucky 86 vs. Eastern Kentucky 84