Golden State @ Los Angeles
Current Records: Golden State 42-15; Los Angeles 28-30
What to Know
The Golden State Warriors have enjoyed the comforts of home their last two games, but now they must head out on the road. Golden State and the Los Angeles Clippers will face off in a Pacific Division battle at 10:30 p.m. ET on Monday at Crypto.com Arena. The two teams each escaped (but just barely!) with wins against their previous opponents.
The Dubs came out on top in a nail-biter against the Los Angeles Lakers this past Saturday, sneaking past 117-115. The Warriors relied on the efforts of shooting guard Klay Thompson, who shot 5-for-9 from downtown and finished with 33 points and five boards, and point guard Stephen Curry, who had 24 points and eight assists along with five rebounds.
Speaking of close games: things were close when Los Angeles and the Dallas Mavericks clashed this past Saturday, but the Clippers ultimately edged out the opposition 99-97. Los Angeles' point guard Reggie Jackson looked sharp as he had 24 points and eight assists in addition to five rebounds.
The Dubs are the favorite in this one, with an expected 6-point margin of victory. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past three games, so buyers beware.
Their wins bumped Golden State to 42-15 and Los Angeles to 28-30. We'll see which team can carry over their success and which team inevitably falls when the Dubs and the Clippers clash.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 10:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena -- Los Angeles, California
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $50.48
The Warriors are a solid 6-point favorite against the Clippers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Warriors as a 5.5-point favorite.
Golden State have won 21 out of their last 30 games against Los Angeles.
- Nov 28, 2021 - Golden State 105 vs. Los Angeles 90
- Oct 21, 2021 - Golden State 115 vs. Los Angeles 113
- Mar 11, 2021 - Los Angeles 130 vs. Golden State 104
- Jan 08, 2021 - Golden State 115 vs. Los Angeles 105
- Jan 06, 2021 - Los Angeles 108 vs. Golden State 101
- Mar 10, 2020 - Los Angeles 131 vs. Golden State 107
- Jan 10, 2020 - Los Angeles 109 vs. Golden State 100
- Oct 24, 2019 - Los Angeles 141 vs. Golden State 122
- Apr 26, 2019 - Golden State 129 vs. Los Angeles 110
- Apr 24, 2019 - Los Angeles 129 vs. Golden State 121
- Apr 21, 2019 - Golden State 113 vs. Los Angeles 105
- Apr 18, 2019 - Golden State 132 vs. Los Angeles 105
- Apr 15, 2019 - Los Angeles 135 vs. Golden State 131
- Apr 13, 2019 - Golden State 121 vs. Los Angeles 104
- Apr 07, 2019 - Golden State 131 vs. Los Angeles 104
- Jan 18, 2019 - Golden State 112 vs. Los Angeles 94
- Dec 23, 2018 - Golden State 129 vs. Los Angeles 127
- Nov 12, 2018 - Los Angeles 121 vs. Golden State 116
- Feb 22, 2018 - Golden State 134 vs. Los Angeles 127
- Jan 10, 2018 - Los Angeles 125 vs. Golden State 106
- Jan 06, 2018 - Golden State 121 vs. Los Angeles 105
- Oct 30, 2017 - Golden State 141 vs. Los Angeles 113
- Feb 23, 2017 - Golden State 123 vs. Los Angeles 113
- Feb 02, 2017 - Golden State 133 vs. Los Angeles 120
- Jan 28, 2017 - Golden State 144 vs. Los Angeles 98
- Dec 07, 2016 - Golden State 115 vs. Los Angeles 98
- Mar 23, 2016 - Golden State 114 vs. Los Angeles 98
- Feb 20, 2016 - Golden State 115 vs. Los Angeles 112
- Nov 19, 2015 - Golden State 124 vs. Los Angeles 117
- Nov 04, 2015 - Golden State 112 vs. Los Angeles 108
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- Luke Kennard: Out (Ankle)
- Jason Preston: Out (Foot)
- Paul George: Out (Elbow)
- Norman Powell: Out (Foot)
- Kawhi Leonard: Out (Knee)
- Jay Scrubb: Out for the Season (Toe)
Injury Report for Golden State
- Andre Iguodala: Out (Back)
- Draymond Green: Out (Back)
- James Wiseman: Out (Knee)