Orlando @ Philadelphia
Current Records: Orlando 4-17; Philadelphia 10-10
What to Know
The Orlando Magic haven't won a matchup against the Philadelphia 76ers since Dec. 27 of 2019, but they'll be looking to end the drought on Monday. Orlando's road trip will continue as they head to Wells Fargo Center at 7 p.m. ET to face off against Philadelphia.
The game between the Magic and the Cleveland Cavaliers this past Saturday was not a total blowout, but with Orlando falling 105-92 on the road, it was darn close to turning into one. Despite the loss, Orlando got a solid performance out of power forward Wendell Carter Jr., who dropped a double-double on 19 points and 11 rebounds. That makes it four consecutive games in which Carter Jr. has had at least ten rebounds.
Meanwhile, the Sixers fought the good fight in their overtime contest against the Minnesota Timberwolves this past Saturday but wound up with a less-than-desirable result, falling 121-120. Philadelphia's defeat came about despite a quality game from center Joel Embiid, who posted a double-double on 42 points and 14 boards.
Orlando is the clear underdog, so they're hoping it's the size of the fight that determines this one. Now might not be the best time to take the Magic against the spread since they've let down bettors for the past two consecutive games.
These two teams will surely be fighting tooth and nail to get back into the win column after losses last week. Check back to see which squad is able to work their way into the win column.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: Bally Sports Florida
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $8.24
The 76ers are a big 14-point favorite against the Magic, according to the latest NBA odds.
Bettors have moved against the 76ers slightly, as the game opened with the 76ers as a 15.5-point favorite.
Philadelphia have won 11 out of their last 21 games against Orlando.
- May 16, 2021 - Philadelphia 128 vs. Orlando 117
- May 14, 2021 - Philadelphia 122 vs. Orlando 97
- Dec 31, 2020 - Philadelphia 116 vs. Orlando 92
- Aug 07, 2020 - Philadelphia 108 vs. Orlando 101
- Dec 27, 2019 - Orlando 98 vs. Philadelphia 97
- Nov 13, 2019 - Orlando 112 vs. Philadelphia 97
- Mar 25, 2019 - Orlando 119 vs. Philadelphia 98
- Mar 05, 2019 - Philadelphia 114 vs. Orlando 106
- Nov 14, 2018 - Orlando 111 vs. Philadelphia 106
- Oct 20, 2018 - Philadelphia 116 vs. Orlando 115
- Mar 22, 2018 - Philadelphia 118 vs. Orlando 98
- Feb 24, 2018 - Philadelphia 116 vs. Orlando 105
- Nov 25, 2017 - Philadelphia 130 vs. Orlando 111
- Mar 20, 2017 - Orlando 112 vs. Philadelphia 109
- Feb 09, 2017 - Philadelphia 112 vs. Orlando 111
- Dec 02, 2016 - Orlando 105 vs. Philadelphia 88
- Nov 01, 2016 - Orlando 103 vs. Philadelphia 101
- Feb 28, 2016 - Orlando 130 vs. Philadelphia 116
- Feb 23, 2016 - Orlando 124 vs. Philadelphia 115
- Jan 20, 2016 - Philadelphia 96 vs. Orlando 87
- Nov 07, 2015 - Orlando 105 vs. Philadelphia 97
Injury Report for PhiladelphiaNo Injury Information
Injury Report for Orlando
- E'Twaun Moore: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
- Michael Carter-Williams: Game-Time Decision (Ankle)
- Cole Anthony: Game-Time Decision (Ankle)
- Jalen Suggs: Game-Time Decision (Thumb)
- Markelle Fultz: Out (Knee)
- Jonathan Isaac: Out (Knee)