The Premier League returns to action on Saturday.
- Leeds United @ Southampton
- Current Records: Leeds United 1-0; Southampton 0-1
- Last Season Records: Southampton 9-16-13; Leeds United 9-19-10
Want more soccer? Paramount+ is the only place to watch every minute of every Serie A match this season, not to mention select games in Italian. Sign up now with offer code ITALY to get a special one month free trial. A subscription also gives you access to other sports content including every UEFA Champions League and Europa League match, the NFL on CBS, and countless movies and shows. Get it all free for one month with promo code ITALY.
What to Know
Southampton and Leeds United are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 10 a.m. ET on Saturday at St. Mary's Stadium. Leeds United will be strutting in after a victory while Southampton will be stumbling in from a defeat.
Southampton ended up a good deal behind Tottenham Hotspur when they played on Saturday, losing 4-1.
Meanwhile, it was all tied up 1-1 at the half for Leeds United and Wolverhampton on Saturday, but Leeds United stepped up in the second half for a 2-1 win.
Southampton won their first match against Leeds United 1-0 last season, but Leeds United managed a 1-1 tie in the next match. Check back on CBSSports.com to find out if they can go a step further this time and collect a win.
Craving even more coverage of the world's game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How To Watch
- Who: Southampton vs. Leeds United
- When: Saturday at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: St. Mary's Stadium
- Watch: Peacock
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Southampton +128; Draw +245; Leeds +210
Leeds United have won two out of their last four games against Southampton.
- Apr 02, 2022 - Southampton 1 vs. Leeds United 1
- Oct 16, 2021 - Southampton 1 vs. Leeds United 0
- May 18, 2021 - Leeds United 2 vs. Southampton 0
- Feb 23, 2021 - Leeds United 3 vs. Southampton 0