NCAA championship TV schedule: Michigan vs. Villanova TeamCast channels, announcers
The title game matchup between the Wolverines and Wildcats is set
When you've got an NCAA championship between teams like Michigan and Villanova, you blow it out. That's what we're doing at CBS and Turner, for our big March Madness partnership culminating in Monday night's title game.
Get a good seat. We'll begin coverage at 9 p.m. ET and go through "One Shining Moment."
And we're catering to your interests! While TBS shows the traditional national broadcast, TNT and truTV will offer special TeamCasts. They are built for hard-core fans interested in a localized broadcast just for them. So if you happen to be a Wolverine, Rambler, Wildcat or Jayhawk, you're going to want to check out those channels.
If you're looking for an online stream, head over to March Madness Live (find ). Here's the key TV info:
NCAA championship TV schedule
Monday, April 2, 9:20 p.m. ET: Michigan vs. Villanova
- TBS: National Broadcast (Jim Nantz, Grant Hill, Bill Raftery and Tracy Wolfson)
- TNT: Michigan TeamCast
- TruTV: Villanova TeamCast
Michigan TeamCast on TNT
- Matt Park, play-by-play - Park just completed his 11th season as the voice of the Michigan women's basketball team. He is a three-time Michigan Association of Broadcasters award winner for play by play on both radio and television.
- Jay Feely, analyst - Feely, a Michigan alum, has been an analyst for the NFL ON CBS since 2016 after first joining CBS Sports Network in 2014. Feely works as THE NFL ON CBS' kicking analyst, as well, including serving that role beginning in 2015 and during Super Bowl 50. He won a National Championship with Michigan in 1997 and enjoyed a 14-year NFL career as a kicker.
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta, reporter - Dr. Gupta, a Michigan alum, is a multiple Emmy-award winning chief medical correspondent for CNN, where he has worked since 2001. He is the host of Vital Signs for CNN and a member of the staff and faculty at the Emory University School of Medicine.
Villanova TeamCast on truTV
- Scott Graham, play-by-play - Graham returns as play-by-play announcer for Villanova's TeamCast after serving in the same role in 2016. He currently announces Big East games for a variety of networks.
- Randy Foye, analyst - Foye, a Villanova alum, was a 2006 first team All-American and the Big East Player of the Year in leading Villanova to the Elite 8. He played for seven teams in a 12-year NBA career.
- Kacie McDonnell, reporter - McDonnell, a Villanova alum, returns as reporter after serving in the same role in 2016. She currently works for NESN, covering Boston-area teams.
If you'd like to take a look at how we got here, check out our bracket with every score and links to stats and more. And if you're going to be streaming the games, for free.
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
The 5-star freshman has been playing despite being labeled 'likely ineligible' by the NCAA
Griffin has a son playing for Illinois, a daughter playing for UConn and his youngest son just...
You don't have to wait until March Madness to be filling out brackets, November has several...
Gary Parrish and Matt Norlander also discuss recruiting developments in the Big 12
Sean East makes the shot of his life in win over Northeastern
The Wildcats had their 52-game winning streak against nonconference unranked teams at home...
Kansas had 27 of the game's turnovers and Tre Jones' 15 points led the Blue Devils to a 68-66...