The Premier League returns to action on Saturday.
- Fulham @ Wolverhampton
- Current Records: Fulham 0-0-1; Wolverhampton 0-1
- Last Season Records: Wolverhampton 15-17-6; Fulham 0-0
Want more soccer? Paramount+ is the only place to watch every minute of every Serie A match this season, not to mention select games in Italian. Sign up now with offer code ITALY to get a special one month free trial. A subscription also gives you access to other sports content including every UEFA Champions League and Europa League match, the NFL on CBS, and countless movies and shows. Get it all free for one month with promo code ITALY.
What to Know
Wolverhampton is 3-0-1 against Fulham since December of 2018, and they'll have a chance to extend that success on Saturday. They are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 10 a.m. ET at Molineux Stadium.
It was all tied up 1-1 at halftime, but Wolves were not quite Leeds United's equal in the second half when they met on Saturday. Wolverhampton fell a goal short of Leeds United, losing 2-1. That was Wolverhampton's second consecutive one-goal defeat against Leeds United.
Speaking of close games: Fulham and Liverpool ended up with a point apiece after a 2-2 draw.
Fulham is 0-0-1 (one point) and Wolverhampton is 0-1 (zero points), so if Wolverhampton wins they will leapfrog Fulham in the standings.
Craving even more coverage of the world's game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How To Watch
- Who: Wolverhampton vs. Fulham
- When: Saturday at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: Molineux Stadium
- Watch: Peacock
- Caesars sportsbook odds: Wolves +135; Draw +230; Fulham+210
Wolverhampton won three meetings and tied one meeting in their last four contests with Fulham.
- Apr 09, 2021 - Wolverhampton 1 vs. Fulham 0
- Oct 04, 2020 - Wolverhampton 1 vs. Fulham 0
- May 04, 2019 - Wolverhampton 1 vs. Fulham 0
- Dec 26, 2018 - Wolverhampton 1 vs. Fulham 1