The Premier League returns to action on Saturday
- Manchester City @ Wolverhampton
- Current Records: Manchester City 6-0-0, Wolverhampton 1-1-4
Golazo Starting XI Newsletter
Get your Soccer Fix from Around the Globe
Your ultimate guide to the Beautiful Game as our experts take you beyond the pitch and around the globe with news that matters.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an error processing your subscription.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: Molineux Stadium
- Online Streaming: Peacock
- Follow: CBS Sports App
What to Know
Don't miss CBS Sports Golazo Network's Morning Footy, now in podcast form! Our crew brings you all the news, views, highlights and laughs you need to follow the Beautiful Game in every corner of the globe, every Monday-Friday all year long.
Wolverhampton will be in front of their home fans on Saturday, but a look at the line shows they might need that home-pitch advantage. They will take on Manchester City at 10:00 a.m. ET on Saturday. Wolverhampton will really need to gear up for this challenge, as Manchester City will be their toughest opponent yet.
Last Saturday, neither Wolverhampton nor Luton Town could gain the upper hand so the two teams had to settle for a 1-1 draw. Wolverhampton's goal came from Pedro Neto at minute 50, while Luton Town's was scored by Carlton Morris in the 65th.
Meanwhile, Manchester City put another one in the bag on Saturday to keep their undefeated season alive. They didn't even let Nottingham Forest onto the board and left with a 2-0 victory. That's two games straight that Manchester City has won by exactly two goals.
Wolverhampton's record is now 1-1-4. The win for Manchester City kept them at an undefeated 6-0-0.
Wolverhampton might still be hurting after the devastating 3-0 defeat walloping they got from Manchester City when the teams last played back in January. Will Wolverhampton have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the contest or check back on CBS Sports to find out.
Manchester City is a huge favorite against Wolverhampton, according to the latest English Premier League odds, being -303 to win.
The over/under is set at 3.5 goals.
Manchester City has won 7 out of their last 10 games against Wolverhampton.
- Jan 22, 2023 - Manchester City 3 vs. Wolverhampton 0
- Sep 17, 2022 - Manchester City 3 vs. Wolverhampton 0
- May 11, 2022 - Manchester City 5 vs. Wolverhampton 1
- Dec 11, 2021 - Manchester City 1 vs. Wolverhampton 0
- Mar 02, 2021 - Manchester City 4 vs. Wolverhampton 1
- Sep 21, 2020 - Manchester City 3 vs. Wolverhampton 1
- Dec 27, 2019 - Wolverhampton 3 vs. Manchester City 2
- Oct 06, 2019 - Wolverhampton 2 vs. Manchester City 0
- Jan 14, 2019 - Manchester City 3 vs. Wolverhampton 0
- Aug 25, 2018 - Manchester City 1 vs. Wolverhampton 1