Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Current Records: Pittsburgh 5-4-1; Cincinnati 6-4
What to Know
The Pittsburgh Steelers and the Cincinnati Bengals are set to square off in an AFC North matchup at 1 p.m. ET Nov. 28 at Paul Brown Stadium. Cincinnati will be strutting in after a victory while the Steelers will be stumbling in from a loss.
Pittsburgh suffered a bitter defeat last week, failing to capitalize on an early lead against the Los Angeles Chargers. Pittsburgh was within a late touchdown of stealing the win, but they took the "L" against Los Angeles 41-37. Pittsburgh's defeat came about despite a quality game from QB Ben Roethlisberger, who passed for three TDs and 273 yards on 44 attempts. Roethlisberger ended up with a passer rating of 138.30.
Special teams collected 13 points for Pittsburgh. K Chris Boswell delivered a perfect 3-for-3 game. This makes it three perfect games in a row for him.
Meanwhile, the Bengals had enough points to win and then some against the Las Vegas Raiders last week, taking their game 32-13. Cincinnati's RB Joe Mixon did his thing and rushed for two TDs and 123 yards on 30 carries.
The Steelers are expected to lose this next one by 3.5. Those who got lucky with them against the spread last week might want to hold off on placing bets this time since the team has yet to string together back-to-back wins against the spread.
Pittsburgh's loss took them down to 5-4-1 while Cincinnati's win pulled them up to 6-4. One last thing to keep an eye out for: Pittsburgh hit the left side of the field hard in their last contest, throwing toward the left sideline for 15 yards on 2.14 yards per attempt. This is exactly where Cincinnati's defense has most struggled to contain the passing attack, however; they have allowed 27 passing yards on this side of the field out of a total 2,697 passing yards allowed.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Paul Brown Stadium -- Cincinnati, Ohio
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $88.49
The Bengals are a 3.5-point favorite against the Steelers, according to the latest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bengals as a 4.5-point favorite.
Pittsburgh have won 11 out of their last 14 games against Cincinnati.
- Sep 26, 2021 - Cincinnati 24 vs. Pittsburgh 10
- Dec 21, 2020 - Cincinnati 27 vs. Pittsburgh 17
- Nov 15, 2020 - Pittsburgh 36 vs. Cincinnati 10
- Nov 24, 2019 - Pittsburgh 16 vs. Cincinnati 10
- Sep 30, 2019 - Pittsburgh 27 vs. Cincinnati 3
- Dec 30, 2018 - Pittsburgh 16 vs. Cincinnati 13
- Oct 14, 2018 - Pittsburgh 28 vs. Cincinnati 21
- Dec 04, 2017 - Pittsburgh 23 vs. Cincinnati 20
- Oct 22, 2017 - Pittsburgh 29 vs. Cincinnati 14
- Dec 18, 2016 - Pittsburgh 24 vs. Cincinnati 20
- Sep 18, 2016 - Pittsburgh 24 vs. Cincinnati 16
- Jan 09, 2016 - Pittsburgh 18 vs. Cincinnati 16
- Dec 13, 2015 - Pittsburgh 33 vs. Cincinnati 20
- Nov 01, 2015 - Cincinnati 16 vs. Pittsburgh 10