Miami @ Buffalo
Current Records: Miami 10-5; Buffalo 12-3
What to Know
The Miami Dolphins haven't won a game against the Buffalo Bills since Dec. 2 of 2018, but they'll be looking to end the drought Sunday. The Dolphins are on the road again Sunday and play against Buffalo at 1 p.m. ET Jan. 3 at Bills Stadium. Miami has a defense that allows only 18.8 points per game, so Buffalo's offense will have their work cut out for them.
Miami can thank their lucky stars for their victory over the Las Vegas Raiders last week. The final score was a hard-fought 26-25. Having forecasted a close win for Miami, the oddsmakers were right on the money. Among those leading the charge for them was RB Myles Gaskin, who caught five passes for two TDs and 82 yards. One of the most thrilling moments was Gaskin's 59-yard TD reception down the right side of the field in the fourth quarter.
Most of the squad's points came courtesy of special teams, which contributed 14. K Jason Sanders delivered a perfect 4-for-4 game.
Meanwhile, when you finish with 273 more yards than your opponent like the Bills did last Monday, a favorable outcome is almost sure to follow. They ended the year with a bang, routing the New England Patriots 38-9. The contest was all but wrapped up at the end of the third, by which point Buffalo had established a 31-9 advantage. QB Josh Allen and WR Stefon Diggs were among the main playmakers for Buffalo as the former passed for four TDs and 320 yards on 36 attempts in addition to picking up 35 yards on the ground and the latter caught nine passes for three TDs and 145 yards. One of the most thrilling moments was Diggs' 50-yard TD reception down the right side of the field in the second quarter.
The wins brought Miami up to 10-5 and Buffalo to 12-3. Miami is 6-3 after wins this season, the Bills 9-2.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Bills Stadium -- Orchard Park, New York
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $49.00
The Dolphins are a 3.5-point favorite against the Bills, according to the latest NFL odds.
The line on this game has moved quite a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Bills as a 1.5-point favorite.
Buffalo have won eight out of their last 11 games against Miami.
- Sep 20, 2020 - Buffalo 31 vs. Miami 28
- Nov 17, 2019 - Buffalo 37 vs. Miami 20
- Oct 20, 2019 - Buffalo 31 vs. Miami 21
- Dec 30, 2018 - Buffalo 42 vs. Miami 17
- Dec 02, 2018 - Miami 21 vs. Buffalo 17
- Dec 31, 2017 - Buffalo 22 vs. Miami 16
- Dec 17, 2017 - Buffalo 24 vs. Miami 16
- Dec 24, 2016 - Miami 34 vs. Buffalo 31
- Oct 23, 2016 - Miami 28 vs. Buffalo 25
- Nov 08, 2015 - Buffalo 33 vs. Miami 17
- Sep 27, 2015 - Buffalo 41 vs. Miami 14
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- Stefon Diggs: 12.81 points
- Josh Allen: 22.25 points
- Myles Gaskin: 10.01 points