Through 3 Quarters
The Dallas Cowboys were expected to win this one, and so far that's exactly how it's playing out. They have emerged as the frontrunner after three quarters and are ahead of the Philadelphia Eagles 30-20.
QB Dak Prescott has led the way so far for Dallas, as he has passed for four TDs and 287 yards on 26 attempts. Philadelphia has been led by RB Kenneth Gainwell, who so far has punched in one rushing touchdown.
the Eagles have lost 75% of the time when they were down heading into the fourth quarter this year, so this one seems just about wrapped up
Dallas @ Philadelphia
Current Records: Dallas 11-5; Philadelphia 9-7
What to Know
The Dallas Cowboys have enjoyed the comforts of home their last two games, but now they must head out on the road. Dallas and the Philadelphia Eagles will face off in an NFC East battle at 8:15 p.m. ET Saturday at Lincoln Financial Field. Philadelphia will be strutting in after a win while the Cowboys will be stumbling in from a defeat.
Dallas was close but no cigar last week as they fell 25-22 to the Arizona Cardinals. Dallas' loss came about despite a quality game from QB Dak Prescott, who passed for three TDs and 226 yards on 38 attempts. Prescott ended up with a passer rating of 139.20.
Meanwhile, Philadelphia didn't have too much breathing room in their contest with the Washington Football Team last week, but they still walked away with a 20-16 victory. RB Boston Scott was the offensive standout of the matchup for Philadelphia, punching in two rushing touchdowns.
The Cowboys are now 11-5 while the Eagles sit at 9-7. Dallas has clinched a playoff berth as the current fourth seed in the NFC. Philadelphia has clinched a playoff berth as the current seventh seed in the NFC.
Dallas is the favorite in this one, with an expected 4-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (8-3), so they might be worth a quick bet.
A pair of offensive stats to keep an eye on: The Cowboys rank second in the NFL when it comes to overall offensive touchdowns, with 48 on the season. The Eagles have displayed some offensive firepower of their own as they enter the game with 24 rushing touchdowns, which is the best in the league.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- Where: Lincoln Financial Field -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: ABC
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $129.00
The Cowboys are a 4-point favorite against the Eagles, according to the latest NFL odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Cowboys, as the game opened with the Cowboys as a 2.5-point favorite.
Dallas have won eight out of their last 13 games against Philadelphia.
- Sep 27, 2021 - Dallas 41 vs. Philadelphia 21
- Dec 27, 2020 - Dallas 37 vs. Philadelphia 17
- Nov 01, 2020 - Philadelphia 23 vs. Dallas 9
- Dec 22, 2019 - Philadelphia 17 vs. Dallas 9
- Oct 20, 2019 - Dallas 37 vs. Philadelphia 10
- Dec 09, 2018 - Dallas 29 vs. Philadelphia 23
- Nov 11, 2018 - Dallas 27 vs. Philadelphia 20
- Dec 31, 2017 - Dallas 6 vs. Philadelphia 0
- Nov 19, 2017 - Philadelphia 37 vs. Dallas 9
- Jan 01, 2017 - Philadelphia 27 vs. Dallas 13
- Oct 30, 2016 - Dallas 29 vs. Philadelphia 23
- Nov 08, 2015 - Philadelphia 33 vs. Dallas 27
- Sep 20, 2015 - Dallas 20 vs. Philadelphia 10