Through 3 Quarters
Down four at the end of last quarter, the Indianapolis Colts have taken the lead. Sitting on a score of 27-17, they have looked like the better squad out there today, but there's still one more quarter to play.
They have been led by RB Nyheim Hines, who so far has rushed for one TD and 67 yards on 11 carries in addition to snatching one receiving TD. The Tennessee Titans have been riding high on the performance of RB Derrick Henry, who has picked up 101 yards on the ground on 18 carries.
Indianapolis @ Tennessee
Current Records: Indianapolis 5-3; Tennessee 6-2
What to Know
The Indianapolis Colts and the Tennessee Titans are set to square off in an AFC South matchup at 8:20 p.m. ET Nov. 12 at Nissan Stadium. The teams split their matchups last year, with the Colts winning the first 19-17 on the road and Tennessee taking the second 31-17.
Indianapolis entered their matchup against the Baltimore Ravens last week without any home losses -- but there's a first time for everything. Indianapolis came up short against Baltimore, falling 24-10. QB Philip Rivers had a pretty forgettable game, throwing one interception with only 5.28 yards per passing attempt.
Meanwhile, Tennessee beat the Chicago Bears 24-17 last week. No one had a standout game offensively for the Titans, but they got scores from FS Desmond King, TE Jonnu Smith, and WR A.J. Brown. QB Ryan Tannehill ended up with a passer rating of 142.20.
This next game is expected to be close, with the Colts going off at just a 1-point favorite. Those playing the odds have seen things go back and forth with them, who are 4-4 against the spread.
Indianapolis is now 5-3 while Tennessee sits at 6-2. A pair of stats to keep an eye on: Indianapolis enters the contest having picked the ball off 11 times, good for first in the league. But Tennessee enters the game with only three thrown interceptions, good for fourth best in the NFL. We'll see which of these strengths -- offense or defense -- will win out.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Where: Nissan Stadium -- Nashville, Tennessee
- TV: FOX
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $68.31
The Colts are a slight 1-point favorite against the Titans, according to the latest NFL odds.
The line on this game has moved quite a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Titans as a 2.5-point favorite.
Indianapolis have won seven out of their last ten games against Tennessee.
- Dec 01, 2019 - Tennessee 31 vs. Indianapolis 17
- Sep 15, 2019 - Indianapolis 19 vs. Tennessee 17
- Dec 30, 2018 - Indianapolis 33 vs. Tennessee 17
- Nov 18, 2018 - Indianapolis 38 vs. Tennessee 10
- Nov 26, 2017 - Tennessee 20 vs. Indianapolis 16
- Oct 16, 2017 - Tennessee 36 vs. Indianapolis 22
- Nov 20, 2016 - Indianapolis 24 vs. Tennessee 17
- Oct 23, 2016 - Indianapolis 34 vs. Tennessee 26
- Jan 03, 2016 - Indianapolis 30 vs. Tennessee 24
- Sep 27, 2015 - Indianapolis 35 vs. Tennessee 33
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- Derrick Henry: 11.8 points
- A.J. Brown: 11.22 points
- Corey Davis: 8.41 points