The Premier League is back in action on Saturday.
- Tottenham Hotspur @ Aston Villa
- Current Records: Tottenham Hotspur 17-10-3; Aston Villa 11-16-3
What to Know
Tottenham Hotspur is headed to Villa Park to take on Aston Villa with hopes of sweeping the series. They will face off against one another at 12:30 p.m. ET on Saturday. Bragging rights belong to Tottenham for now since they're up 4-1 across their past five matchups.
It was all tied up 1-1 at the half for Spurs and Newcastle United on Sunday, but Tottenham stepped up in the second half for a cozy 5-1 victory.
Villa lost a heartbreaker to Wolverhampton when they met last October, and they left with a heavy heart again on Saturday. Villa fell a goal short of Wolverhampton, losing 2-1.
Tottenham is now 17-10-3 while the Lions sit at 11-16-3. Tottenham is 9-5-2 after wins this season, and Villa is 6-8-1 after losses.
Craving even more coverage of the world's game? Listen below and follow ¡Qué Golazo! A Daily CBS Soccer Podcast where we take you beyond the pitch and around the globe for commentary, previews, recaps and more.
How To Watch
- Who: Aston Villa vs. Tottenham Hotspur
- When: Saturday at 12:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Villa Park
- TV: NBC
- Online streaming: fuboTV(Try for free)
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Aston Villa +235; Draw +245; Spurs +116
Tottenham Hotspur have won four out of their last five games against Aston Villa.
- Oct 03, 2021 - Tottenham Hotspur 2 vs. Aston Villa 1
- May 19, 2021 - Aston Villa 2 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 1
- Mar 21, 2021 - Tottenham Hotspur 2 vs. Aston Villa 0
- Feb 16, 2020 - Tottenham Hotspur 3 vs. Aston Villa 2
- Aug 10, 2019 - Tottenham Hotspur 3 vs. Aston Villa 1