First-place Chelsea and Manchester United meet in Premier League action on Sunday.
Manchester United @ Chelsea
Current Records: Manchester United 5-5-2; Chelsea 9-1-2
What to Know
This Sunday, Manchester United is hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 1.75 goals per contest. They and Chelsea are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 11:30 a.m. ET on Sunday at Stamford Bridge. Last year, the Red Devils and Chelsea were perfect equals, playing to 0-0 and 0-0 draws.
The matchup between Man United and Watford on Saturday was not a total blowout, but with Man United falling 4-1 on the road, it was darn close to turning into one.
Meanwhile, Chelsea kept a clean sheet against Leicester City on Saturday and took the game 3-0.
Chelsea's win lifted them to 9-1-2 (first place with 29 points) while Manchester United's defeat dropped them down to 5-5-2 (eighth place with 17 points). We'll see if Chelsea can repeat their recent success or if Man United bounces back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- Who: Chelsea vs. Manchester United
- When: Sunday at 11:30 a.m. ET
- Where: Stamford Bridge
- TV: Peacock
- Online streaming: Catch select Premier League matches on fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
Manchester United have won four out of their last ten games against Chelsea.
- Feb 28, 2021 - Manchester United 0 vs. Chelsea 0
- Oct 24, 2020 - Chelsea 0 vs. Manchester United 0
- Feb 17, 2020 - Manchester United 2 vs. Chelsea 0
- Aug 11, 2019 - Manchester United 4 vs. Chelsea 0
- Apr 28, 2019 - Chelsea 1 vs. Manchester United 1
- Oct 20, 2018 - Manchester United 2 vs. Chelsea 2
- Feb 25, 2018 - Manchester United 2 vs. Chelsea 1
- Nov 05, 2017 - Chelsea 1 vs. Manchester United 0
- Apr 16, 2017 - Manchester United 2 vs. Chelsea 0
- Oct 23, 2016 - Chelsea 4 vs. Manchester United 0