The Premier League returns to action on Monday.
- Manchester City @ Crystal Palace
- Current Records: Manchester City 22-3-3; Crystal Palace 7-9-12
What to Know
Manchester City will head off to play at Selhurst Park to try and steal back a positive result from Crystal Palace after losing their first round-robin matchup. They will face off against one another at 4 p.m. ET on Monday. Man City has a defense that allows only 0.64 goals per game, so Crystal Palace's offense will have their work cut out for them.
While not quite a landslide, the game between Man City and Manchester United on Sunday was still a pretty decisive one as Man City wrapped it up with a 4-1 win at home.
Meanwhile, Crystal Palace kept a clean sheet against Wolverhampton on Saturday and took the match 2-0. The Crystal Palace offense checked out after the first half but had enough goals banked to take the contest anyway.
Their wins bumped Man City to 22-3-3 and Crystal Palace to 7-9-12. We'll see which team can carry over their success and which team inevitably falls when Man City and Crystal Palace clash.
How To Watch
- Who: Crystal Palace vs. Manchester City
- When: Monday at 4 p.m. ET
- Where: Selhurst Park
- TV: NBC Universo, USA Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (try for free)
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Palace +100; Draw +410; Manchester City -325
Manchester City have won seven out of their last 11 games against Crystal Palace.
- Oct 30, 2021 - Crystal Palace 2 vs. Manchester City 0
- May 01, 2021 - Manchester City 2 vs. Crystal Palace 0
- Jan 17, 2021 - Manchester City 4 vs. Crystal Palace 0
- Jan 18, 2020 - Crystal Palace 2 vs. Manchester City 2
- Oct 19, 2019 - Manchester City 2 vs. Crystal Palace 0
- Apr 14, 2019 - Manchester City 3 vs. Crystal Palace 1
- Dec 22, 2018 - Crystal Palace 3 vs. Manchester City 2
- Dec 31, 2017 - Manchester City 0 vs. Crystal Palace 0
- Sep 23, 2017 - Manchester City 5 vs. Crystal Palace 0
- May 06, 2017 - Manchester City 5 vs. Crystal Palace 0
- Nov 19, 2016 - Manchester City 2 vs. Crystal Palace 1