The Premier League is back in action on Tuesday.
- Norwich City @ Crystal Palace
- Current Records: Norwich City 2-12-4; Crystal Palace 4-6-8
What to Know
After a three-game homestand, Norwich City will be on the road. They and Crystal Palace are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 10 a.m. ET on Tuesday at Selhurst Park. Norwich is hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 2.17 goals per matchup.
The Canaries never even stood a chance against Arsenal on Sunday; the final was an ego-bruising 5-0 blow.
Meanwhile, Crystal Palace received a tough blow on Sunday as they fell 3-0 to Tottenham Hotspur.
After unsatisfying finishes in their previous games, both teams are out for the full three points in this fixture. Hopefully the teams will make up for slow offenses in their last outings and score some goals this week.
How To Watch
- Who: Crystal Palace vs. Norwich City
- When: Tuesday at 10 a.m. ET
- Where: Selhurst Park
- TV/Live stream: Peacock
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Palace -160; Draw +285; Norwich +460
Crystal Palace won one meeting and tied one meeting in their last two contests with Norwich City.
- Jan 01, 2020 - Crystal Palace 1 vs. Norwich City 1
- Sep 28, 2019 - Crystal Palace 2 vs. Norwich City 0