NBA scores, highlights: Luka Doncic shines in Mavericks' win over Blazers; Utah blows out Spurs
There were just five games on the schedule for this Tuesday in the NBA
Welcome back to another night of NBA action. After an entertaining Monday night, things slowed down a bit with just five games on the docket on Tuesday.
Later on, Luka Doncic made his return and helped the Mavericks to a win over the Trail Blazers. To close out the night we had two blowouts, as the Kings crushed the Suns, and the Jazz destroyed the Spurs.
Here's everything you need to know about Tuesday night's NBA action, along with Wednesday's schedule:
NBA scores for Tuesday, Dec. 4
- Indiana Pacers 96, Chicago Bulls 90 (Box Score)
- Orlando Magic 105, Miami Heat 90 (Box Score)
- Dallas Mavericks 111, Portland Trail Blazers 102 (Box Score)
- Utah Jazz 139, San Antonio Spurs 105 (Box Score)
- Sacramento Kings 122, Phoenix Suns 105 (Box Score)
NBA schedule for Wednesday, Dec. 5
*All times Eastern
- Denver Nuggets at Orlando Magic, 7 p.m. (GameTracker) -- Watch on fuboTV with the NBA League Pass extension
- Golden State Warriors at Cleveland Cavaliers, 7 p.m. (GameTracker) -- Watch on fuboTV with the NBA League Pass extension
- Oklahoma City Thunder at Brooklyn Nets, 7:30 p.m. (GameTracker) -- Watch on fuboTV with the NBA League Pass extension
- Washington Wizards at Atlanta Hawks, 7:30 p.m. (GameTracker) -- Watch on fuboTV with the NBA League Pass extension
- Dallas Mavericks at New Orleans Pelicans, 8 p.m. (GameTracker) -- Watch on fuboTV with the NBA League Pass extension
- Detroit Pistons at Milwaukee Bucks, 8 p.m. (GameTracker) -- Watch on fuboTV with the NBA League Pass extension
- Los Angeles Clippers at Memphis Grizzlies, 8 p.m. (GameTracker) -- Watch on fuboTV with the NBA League Pass extension
- Charlotte Hornets at Minnesota Timberwolves, 8 p.m. (GameTracker) -- Watch on fuboTV with the NBA League Pass extension
- Philadelphia 76ers at Toronto Raptors, 8 p.m. (GameTracker) -- ESPN
- San Antonio Spurs at Los Angeles Lakers, 10:30 p.m. (GameTracker) -- ESPN
Doncic shines in return to lineup
Luka Doncic sat out Sunday's game with a hip injury, but the Mavericks' insistence that it was minor proved to be correct. Back in action against the Trail Blazers, Doncic finished with 21 points and nine rebounds, leading the Mavericks to their eighth straight home win. Overall, Dallas has now won 10 of its last 13 games.
Jazz hit franchise record 20 3-pointers in win over Spurs
The Jazz destroyed the Spurs on Tuesday night, winning by a whopping 34 points. They did so on the back of a fantastic team-wide shooting performance, raining in a franchise record 20 3-pointers. Donovan Mitchell led the way with four triples, and all 10 players who attempted a 3 made at least one.
Turner leads Pacers past Bulls
With Victor Oladipo sidelined indefinitely, the Pacers need someone to step up. Against the Bulls, it was Myles Turner. The big man finished with 18 points, 11 rebounds, three assists and five blocks to help the Pacers past the Bulls.
Ingles scores by accident
Adebayo gets it done on both ends
Bam Adebayo showed off his athleticism against the Magic with a beautiful sequence on both ends of the floor. First, he rose up for a massive block with both hands, then ran the court and soared for a putback slam.
DSJ gets crafty on the break
Dennis Smith Jr. broke out his tricks on the fastbreak against the Trail Blazers. As he cut inside towards the middle of the floor, he went between his legs with just one hand, then flipped in the scoop layup plus the foul.
Holiday banks in corner 3
Justin Holiday connected on one of the rarest shots in basketball early in the first quarter against the Pacers. Deep in the corner, Holiday launched a 3-pointer that somehow went in off the glass.
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Saunders will take over team his father Flip had coached
Williamson could end up being teammates with someone he mentioned in a video
Also, watch SportsLine on CBS Sports HQ live at 6 p.m. ET for all today's best bets
Vogel explains why the current public perception of the Lakers doesn't match reality
Here's the lastest mock draft after last week's NBA Draft Combine
Magic may be right about some of Pelinka's dealings, but Los Angeles is still an absolute...