The Premier League is back in action on Tuesday.
- Brighton & Hove Albion @ Manchester United
- Current Records: Brighton & Hove Albion 7-4-12; Manchester United 11-6-7
What to Know
Brighton & Hove Albion and Manchester United are meeting up for their first leg of the season at 3:15 p.m. ET on Tuesday at Old Trafford. Brighton has a defense that allows only one goal per game, so Man United's offense will have their work cut out for them.
Brighton got themselves on the board against Watford this past Saturday, but Watford never followed suit. Brighton walked away with a 2-0 victory.
Meanwhile, the Red Devils and Southampton ended up with a point apiece after a 1-1 draw.
When the two teams previously met in April of last year, Brighton and Man United were neck-and-neck, but Brighton came up empty-handed after a 2-1 defeat. Can Brighton avenge their loss, or is history doomed to repeat itself? We'll soon find out.
How To Watch
- Who: Manchester United vs. Brighton & Hove Albion
- When: Tuesday at 3:15 p.m. ET
- Where: Old Trafford
- Live stream: Peacock
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Manchester United -135; Draw +275; Brighton +380
Manchester United have won six out of their last eight games against Brighton & Hove Albion.
- Apr 04, 2021 - Manchester United 2 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 1
- Sep 26, 2020 - Manchester United 3 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 2
- Jun 30, 2020 - Manchester United 3 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 0
- Nov 10, 2019 - Manchester United 3 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 1
- Jan 19, 2019 - Manchester United 2 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 1
- Aug 19, 2018 - Brighton & Hove Albion 3 vs. Manchester United 2
- May 04, 2018 - Brighton & Hove Albion 1 vs. Manchester United 0
- Nov 25, 2017 - Manchester United 1 vs. Brighton & Hove Albion 0