The Premier League is back in action on Sunday.
- Wolverhampton @ Tottenham Hotspur
- Current Records: Wolverhampton 10-8-4; Tottenham Hotspur 11-7-3
What to Know
Wolverhampton will head off to play at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium to try and steal back a positive result from Tottenham Hotspur after losing their first round-robin matchup. They will face off against one another at 9 a.m. ET on Sunday. Wolverhampton has a defense that allows only 0.77 goals per game, so Tottenham's offense will have their work cut out for them.
On Thursday, Wolves lost 1-0 to Arsenal.
Speaking of close games: it was all tied up 1-1 at halftime, but Tottenham was not quite Southampton's equal in the second half when they met on Wednesday. Tottenham fell a goal short of Southampton, losing 3-2.
Having both suffered close losses, these teams will no doubt be fighting for every inch to win this one. Check back to see which squad is able to work their way into the win column.
How To Watch
- Who: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Wolverhampton
- When: Sunday at 9 a.m. ET
- Where: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- TV/Live stream: Peacock
- Caesars Sporsbook odds: Tottenham -155; Draw +275; Wolves +460
Tottenham Hotspur have won four out of their last seven games against Wolverhampton.
- Aug 22, 2021 - Tottenham Hotspur 1 vs. Wolverhampton 0
- May 16, 2021 - Tottenham Hotspur 2 vs. Wolverhampton 0
- Dec 27, 2020 - Tottenham Hotspur 1 vs. Wolverhampton 1
- Mar 01, 2020 - Wolverhampton 3 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 2
- Dec 15, 2019 - Tottenham Hotspur 2 vs. Wolverhampton 1
- Dec 29, 2018 - Wolverhampton 3 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 1
- Nov 03, 2018 - Tottenham Hotspur 3 vs. Wolverhampton 2