2018 Pro Bowl updated rosters: Here's who will be filling in for Patriots, Eagles
Here's an up-to-date look at the 2018 Pro Bowl roster
With the Pro Bowl less than one week away, the NFL has started the process of finalizing the AFC and NFC rosters for Sunday's game in Orlando, Florida.
Although the roster for both teams was Tom Brady won't be able to play in the Pro Bowl because he has a slightly bigger game to worry about coming up on Feb. 4., the league has had to make some slight modifications over the past few weeks due to the fact that some players won't be able to participate. For instance,
With Brady out, Raiders quarterback Derek Carr has been called upon to take his place. Every Eagles player who was voted to the Pro Bowl also had to be replaced, and most of those alternates were named on Monday.
After three seasons (2013-15) where the NFL went with an "unconferenced" format for the Pro Bowl, the league will be going back to the AFC-NFC format on Sunday for the second straight year.
The game is scheduled to kickoff from Camping World Stadium in Orlando at 3 p.m. ET and will be televised by ESPN.
You can see the entire roster for both the AFC and NFC below.
Fullback: Roosevelt Nix (Steelers)
- Note: Nix is replacing James Develin (Patriots)
- Note: Okung is replacing Donald Penn (Raiders)
- Note: Ngakoue is replacing Calais Campbell (Jaguars), Heyward is replacing Khalil Mack (Raiders), Ingram is replacing Joey Bosa (Chargers)
- Note: Smith is replacing Jadeveon Clowney (Texans)
- Note: Schobert is replacing Ryan Shazier (Steelers)
Free safety: Eric Weddle (Ravens)
- Note: Byard is replacing Micah Hyde (Bills)
Punter: Brett Kern (Titans)
Kicker: Chris Boswell (Steelers)
Return specialist: Tyreek Hill (Chiefs)
Special teamer: Brynden Trawick (Titans)
- Note: Trawick is replacing Matthew Slater (Patriots)
- Note: Goff is replacing Carson Wentz (Eagles)
- Note: Whitworth is replacing Trent Williams (Redskins), Staley is replacing Tyron Smith (Cowboys), Browns is replacing Lane Johnson (Eagles)
- Note: Turner replaces Zack Martin (Cowboys), Warford is replacing Brandon Brooks (Eagles), Lang is replacing Brandon Scherff (Redskins)
- Note: Bennett is replacing Everson Griffen (Vikings)
- Note: Davis is replacing Anthony Barr (Vikings)
Free safety: Earl Thomas (Seahawks)
Punter: Johnny Hekker (Rams)
Kicker: Graham Gano (Panthers)
- Note: Gano replaces Greg Zuerlein (Rams)
Return specialist: Pharoh Cooper (Rams)
Special teamer: Budda Baker (Cardinals)
Jared Dubin joins Will Brinson on the podcast to break down the latest NFL news and notes
Two of the best cities for the Super Bowl are about to get the Super Bowl again in the near...
The quarterback had three separate stints in a treatment facility for painkillers and drinking...
While they won't get rookie of the year consideration, these 2018 picks will be important role...
Saints safety Marcus Williams (forget the Minnesota whiff), two 49ers and others ready to take...
Rodgers recently reiterated his intention to play at least another six seasons