College football schedule, kickoff times for Week 8: Penn State vs. Michigan at night, CBS uses option
There are several big games on the schedule for the Oct. 19 slate of games
Conference races are heating up as the temperatures cool off, and the slate of games the weekend of Oct. 19 are sizzling. No. 16 Michigan will visit No. 10 Penn State in a key Big Ten East battle, No. 18 Arizona State will travel to Salt Lake City to take on No. 15 Utah in a massive Pac-12 South showdown and No. 13 Oregon will face its toughest conference test of the season at Washington.
The SEC on CBS Game of the Week is yet-to-be-determined. The network has exercised its six-day option that weekend, and will announced final game times Sunday afternoon. What we do know is that the network will show No. 5 LSU's matchup at Mississippi State, No. 7 Florida's road tilt at South Carolina or Kentucky's game at No. 3 Georgia in the 3:30 p.m. time slot.
Check out the Week 8 kickoff times below (all times Eastern):
- Noon -- Auburn at Arkansas, TV: SEC Network
- TBD -- LSU at MIssissippi State, TV: Noon ESPN or 3:30 p.m. CBS or 6 p.m. ESPN
- TBD -- Florida at South Carolina, TV: Noon ESPN or 3:30 p.m. CBS or 6 p.m. ESPN
- TBD -- Kentucky at Georgia, TV: 3:30 p.m. CBS or 6 p.m. ESPN
- 4 p.m. -- Missouri at Vanderbilt, TV: SEC Network
- 7:30 p.m. -- Texas A&M at Ole Miss, TV: SEC Network
- 9 p.m. -- Tennessee at Alabama, TV: ESPN
- 7 p.m. (Fri.) -- Piit at Syracuse, TV: ESPN
- Noon -- Clemson at Louisville, TV: ABC
- Noon -- Georgia Tech at Miami, TV: ACC Network
- Noon -- NC State at Boston College, TV: Regional Sports Network
- 3:30 p.m. -- Duke at Virginia, TV: ACC Network
- 3:30 p.m. -- North Carolina at Virginia Tech, TV: Regional Sports Network
- 7:30 p.m. -- Florida State at Wake Forest, TV: ACC Network
- 8:30 p.m. (Fri.) -- Ohio State at Northwestern, TV: FS1
- Noon -- Purdue at Iowa, TV: ESPN2
- Noon -- Wisconsin at Illinois, TV: Big Ten Network
- 3:30 p.m. -- Indiana at Maryland, TV: Big Ten Network
- 3:30 p.m. -- Minnesota at Rutgers, TV: Big Ten Network
- 7:30 p.m. -- Michigan at Penn State, TV: ABC
- Noon -- West Virginia at Oklahoma, TV: Fox
- Noon -- Iowa State at Texas Tech, TV: FS1
- 2:30 p.m. -- TCU at Kansas State, TV: Fox Sports Net
- 4 p.m. -- Baylor at Oklahoma State, TV: Fox
- 7 p.m. -- Kansas at Texas, TV: Longhorn Network
- 9 p.m. (Thurs.) -- UCLA at Stanford, TV: ESPN
- 2:30 p.m. -- Oregon State at California, TV: Pac-12 Networks
- 3:30 p.m. -- Oregon at Washington, TV: ABC
- 6 p.m. -- Arizona State at Utah, TV: Pac-12 Networks
- 7 p.m. -- Colorado at Washington State, TV: ESPN2 or ESPNU
- 9:30 p.m. -- Arizona at USC, TV: Pac-12 Networks
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Join our Pick'em Challenge and compete for $1,000 each week.
SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Friday's Syracuse vs. Pittsburgh game 10,000...
SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Saturday's Tennessee vs. Alabama game 10,000...
SportsLine's advanced computer model simulated Saturday's Michigan vs. Penn State game 10,000...
Is the Big Ten the best conference in college football? The SEC surely has something to say...
You can't blame the Tigers, Tide and Gators if they are looking ahead to bigger games the next...
Trust the Process in Week 8, The Unofficial Week of the Underdog
Penn State moved to 6-0 on Saturday by surviving a road trip to Kinnick Stadium in prime time
The Hurricanes are now .500 on the season, and the Cavs are not in control of the ACC Coastal
Live scores, highlights and updates from the Illinois vs. Eastern Michigan football game