Now that we are 10 weeks through the 2022 NFL regular season, all 32 NFL teams are dealing with injuries. The Buffalo Bills will be without a couple of defensive starters Sunday, Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson has an illness, but is expected to play vs. Carolina, and Ja'Marr Chase is not yet ready to return to the lineup due to his hip injury.
Below, we will break down the final injury reports for all 26 teams left to play this week. Who's in? Who's out? This is your one-stop shop for everything injury related in the NFL this week.
All NFL odds via Caesars Sportsbook.
Cleveland Browns at Buffalo Bills (-8)
- Browns: DB D'Anthony Bell (concussion) OG Michael Dunn (back), DT Perrion Winfrey (head) OUT; TE David Njoku (ankle), CB Greg Newsome II (head) QUESTIONABLE
- Bills: MLB Tremaine Edmunds (groin/heel), WR Jake Kumerow (ankle), DE Greg Rousseau (ankle) OUT; CB Kaiir Elam (ankle), FB Reggie Gilliam (illness), S Jordan Poyer (elbow) QUESTIONABLE
Njoku is questionable to play due to an ankle injury. He was limited in practice on Thursday and Friday. Newsome popped up on the injury report Friday, as he was limited in practice with a head injury. He is listed as questionable to play as well.
The Bills will be without a couple defensive starters, as Edmunds and Rousseau have already been ruled out with injuries. Poyer is listed as questionable with an elbow injury, but was a full participant in practice on Friday. Elam is questionable as well due to an ankle injury, but he was a full participant on both Thursday and Friday. In what is good news for Buffalo, star quarterback Josh Allen carries no injury designation into this weekend with his elbow issue. He was a "limited participant" in practice all week.
Carolina Panthers at Baltimore Ravens (-13)
- Panthers: S Juston Burris (illness/concussion), DT Matthew Ioannidis (calf), QB P.J. Walker (ankle) OUT; S Myles Hartsfield (ankle) DOUBTFUL; TE Giovanni Ricci (neck), CB Jaycee Horn (foot) QUESTIONABLE
- Ravens: CB Jalyn Armour-Davis (hip) DOUBTFUL; TE Mark Andrews (knee/shoulder), RB Gus Edwards (hamstring), QB Lamar Jackson (illness) QUESTIONABLE
Baker Mayfield returns to the starting lineup for the Panthers this week and Walker won't even suit up, as he has been ruled out with an ankle injury. Carolina will also be without Burris in the secondary due to an illness and concussion, while Ioannidis won't be featured on the defensive front due to a calf injury. Neither player practiced all week. Second-year cornerback Horn is questionable to play due to a foot injury, but he was a full participant in practice on both Thursday and Friday.
Jackson is listed as questionable as he sat out of Friday practice with an illness, but will play today. Andrews is listed as questionable as well, but he was a full participant on Friday after being limited on Wednesday and Thursday and is expected to play
Washington Commanders (-3) at Houston Texans
- Commanders: LB Cole Holcomb (foot), RB J.D. McKissic (neck), TE Armani Rogers (knee) OUT; RB Jonathan Williams (knee) QUESTIONABLE
- Texans: LB Neville Hewitt (hamstring), DB Derek Stingley Jr. (hamstring) OUT; DL Rasheem Green (illness) QUESTIONABLE
Williams was limited on Friday after being a full participant during the week's first two practices. Several other Commanders, including receiver Curtis Samuel (shin), tight end Logan Thomas (rib) and running back Antonio Gibson (knee) are on track to play after appearing on the injury report.
For the Texans, Green did not appear on the Texans' injury report until Friday, when he missed practice.
Philadelphia Eagles (-6.5) at Indianapolis Colts
- Eagles: CB Josh Jobe (hamstring)
- Colts: DE Kwity Paye (ankle), TE Jelani Woods (shoulder) OUT; LB Zaire Franklin (illness), CB Isaiah Rodgers Sr. (illness), T Braden Smith (back) QUESTIONABLE
Jobe was the only Eagles player that did not practice on Friday. A.J. Brown (ankle), Fletcher Cox (foot), Robert Quinn (back) and wideout DeVonta Smith (knee) were each full participants on Friday after appearing on this week's injury report.
Franklin and Rodgers did not practice the past two days after not appearing on Wednesday's injury report. Smith did not practice on Friday after not appearing on Wednesday's or Thursday's injury reports.
New York Jets at New England Patriots (-3.5)
- Jets: DT Sheldon Rankins (elbow), WR Corey Davis (knee) OUT; TE Kenny Yeboah (calf) DOUBTFUL, G Nate Herbig (shin) QUESTIONABLE
- Patriots: DT Christian Barmore (knee) OUT; P Jake Bailey (back) DOUBTFUL; OLB Anfernee Jennings (back), WR DeVante Parker (knee), LB Josh Uche (hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
Yeboah did not appear on the Jets' injury report until Friday. Herbig was limited on Friday after not practicing on Wednesday and Thursday. Offensive tackle Duane Brown (shoulder) will play after being limited earlier in the week.
Each of New England's questionable players were limited throughout the week. Defensive end DaMarcus Mitchell (illness), S Kyle Dugger (ankle) and CB Jonathan Jones (illness) will play after missing practice time earlier in the week.
Detroit Lions at New York Giants (-3)
- Lions: DE Charles Harris (groin), DE Josh Paschal (knee), WR Josh Reynolds (back) OUT; S DeShon Elliott (concussion), C Frank Ragnow (foot), OLB Malcolm Rodriguez (elbow) QUESTIONABLE
- Giants: TE Daniel Bellinger (eye) OUT; OT Evan Neal (knee) DOUBTFUL; NT Dexter Lawrence (back), FS Dane Belton (clavicle), WR Kenny Golladay (hamstring), WR Wan'Dale Robinson (hamstring), OG Joshua Ezeudu (neck) QUESTIONABLE
As you can see, the Lions' defensive line is going to lack some depth on Sunday with the absences of Harris and Paschal. Rodriguez was a full participant throughout practice this week. Elliott was limited all week, Ragnow was limited on Friday after not practicing the previous two days, and Reynolds was limited on Thursday and was ruled out on Saturday.
Bellinger is still out with his eye injury, while Neal is doubtful due to his knee issue. The rookie right tackle was a limited participant in practice all week. Wide receivers Golladay and Robinson are questionable to play due to hamstring injuries. Both players were limited participants in practice all week -- although Robinson sat out on Thursday. Lawrence was limited with a back injury on Thursday and Friday, and is listed as questionable to play.
Los Angeles Rams at New Orleans Saints (-2.5)
- Rams: C Brian Allen (thumb), LB Travin Howard (hip) OUT; DT A'Shawn Robinson (illness), QB John Wolford (neck) QUESTIONABLE
- Saints: DE Marcus Davenport (calf), DB J.T. Gray (hamstring), OT James Hurst (concussion), RB Mark Ingram (knee), DE Cameron Jordan (eye), CB Marshon Lattimore (abdomen), LB Pete Werner (ankle) OUT; G Andrus Peat (triceps) QUESTIONABLE
Robinson did not practice all week for the Rams. Wolford was a full participant on Friday after being limited on Thursday and not practicing on Wednesday.
Jordan's incredible streak of 197 games without missing a game due to an injury. Peat will try to play for the Saints after being limited on Friday after not participating during the week's first two practices.
Chicago Bears at Atlanta Falcons (-3)
- Bears: DB Dane Cruikshank (hamstring), N'Keal Harry (illness) OUT; OL Teven Jenkins (hip), DL Al-Quadin Muhammad (knee), DB Kindle Vildor (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
- Falcons: TE Feleipe Franks (calf) OUT; CB A.J. Terrell (hamstring), FS Erik Harris (foot) QUESTIONABLE
Jenkins and Muhammad were full participants on Friday after not practicing Wednesday and Thursday. Victor was also a full participant on Friday after being limited on Thursday and not practicing on Wednesday.
For the Falcons, Terrell and Harris will limited all week.
Cincinnati Bengals (-3.5) at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Bengals: WR Ja'Marr Chase (hip), DT Josh Tupou (calf), DB Daxton Hill (shoulder) OUT; RB Chris Evans (knee), CB Tre Flowers (hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
- Steelers: CB Ahkello Witherspoon (hamstring) OUT
Chase won't return this week due to his hip injury. Tupou and Hill won't play either due to calf and shoulder injuries, respectively. Evans and Flowers are listed as questionable to play after being limited participants in practice all week.
Witherspoon is the only player listed on the Steelers' final injury report, as he is again out with a hamstring injury. He hasn't played since Week 8. In what is incredible news, Minkah Fitzpatrick will return to the lineup, .
Las Vegas Raiders at Denver Broncos (-2.5)
- Raiders: WR Davante Adams (abdomen), LB Luke Masterson (ribs), T Kolton Miller (shoulder/abdomen), LB Denzel Perryman (ribs) QUESTIONABLE
- Broncos: FB/TE Andrew Beck (hamstring), WR KJ Hamler (hamstring), ILB Jonas Griffith (ankle), WR Jerry Jeudy (ankle), CB K'Wuan Williams (wrist/elbow/knee) OUT; OLB Baron Browning (hip), OL Tom Compton (back), OL Cam Fleming (quad), G Graham Glasgow (shoulder), WR Kendall Hinton (shoulder) QUESTIONABLE
Adams was questionable throughout the week. Perryman was a full participant on Friday after being limited Wednesday and Thursday.
Each of the Broncos' questionable players were limited practice participants on Friday. Safety Justin Simmons (knee) will play after being limited earlier in the week.
Dallas Cowboys (-1.5) at Minnesota Vikings
- Cowboys: P Bryan Anger (illness), LB Anthony Barr (hamstring), DT Quinton Bohanna (illness), CB Anthony Brown (concussion), RB Ezekiel Elliott (knee), DE Demarcus Lawrence (foot) QUESTIONABLE
- Vikings: CB Akayleb Evans (concussion), DE Dalvin Tomlinson (calf) OUT; OLB Za'Darius Smith (knee) QUESTIONABLE
Elliott was limited throughout the week after missing the Cowboys' last two games, but is expected to play. Anger did not appear on the injury report until Friday, Brown was a full participant on Friday after being limited during the week's first two practices, and Lawrence was limited on Friday after not practicing on Wednesday and Thursday.
Smith was a limited participant throughout this week's practices. Offensive tackle Christian Darrisaw (concussion) will play after being a full participant during Friday's practice. Receiver Justin Jefferson (toe) will also play after being limited during Thursday and Friday's practices.
- Chiefs: DB Chris Lammons (concussion), WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (concussion) OUT
- Chargers: K Dustin Hopkins (right hamstring) DOUBTFUL; WR Keenan Allen (hamstring), TE Gerald Everett (groin), WR Mike Williams (ankle) QUESTIONABLE
Allen and Williams were both limited on Wednesday and Thursday before being full practice participants on Friday. Chargers coach Brandon Staley said that both players would be game-time decisions.
Lammons and Smith-Schuster are out, but the other four players who appeared on the Chiefs' midweek injury report will face the Chargers. Running back Jerick McKinnon (hamstring/shoulder) and cornerback L'Jarius Sneed (knee) where limited all week. Wideout Marquez Valdes-Scantling (illness) was a full participant on Friday after being limited on Thursday and not practicing on Wednesday.
San Francisco 49ers (-8) at Arizona Cardinals (Monday)
- 49ers: DL Arik Armstead (foot, ankle) OUT; DL Samson Ebukam (quadricep, Achilles) QUESTIONABLE
- Cardinals: TE Zach Ertz (knee), T D.J. Humphries (back), CB Byron Murphy (back) OUT; G Max Garcia (shoulder), WR DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring), QB Kyler Murray (hamstring) QUESTIONABLE
The 49ers will be without Armstead for the sixth consecutive game due to foot and ankle injuries. He did not practice all week, so his status for Week 11 isn't ultimately that surprising. Meanwhile, Ebukam returned to practice on Friday and was a limited participant on Saturday. After missing Friday's session due to a personal matter, Charvarius Ward returned to practice on Saturday and is expected to start.
Both Murray and Hopkins were limited participants in practice on Saturday and are officially listed as questionable for Monday's matchup in Mexico. Murray missed last week's game due to a hamstring injury but was able to practice on a limited basis all week, which suggests he has a shot to play this week. If Murray is ultimately held out, Colt McCoy would get the start again under center.