"Something special, Hudson getting back-to-back complete games," Braves manager Bobby Cox said. "Andruw gave us what we needed today."
Jones also took over the NL lead with 102 RBI with his eighth multihomer game of the season. His three-run shot to left field in the third inning against Chris Capuano gave Atlanta all the runs it needed.
"I wanted to go out there and start something," Jones said. "I felt good in batting practice."
The Braves increased their lead to 5-1 in the fifth on Jones' solo shot. Among Jones' home runs, 31 have went to left field.
Brewers manager Ned Yost knew his team was in trouble after Jones' second home run.
"Hudson is 83-4 when given a four-run lead," Yost said. "Our goal today was to keep it to three runs or less to give us a chance to win."
Capuano (14-9) pitched seven innings, allowing five runs -- four earned. He was bidding to become Milwaukee's first 15-game winner since 1993, when Cal Eldred won 16 games.
"I was having a little trouble keeping the ball down to Andruw Jones ," Capuano said.
"I just kind of gave in and threw him a fastball down the middle," Capuano said of Jones' first homer. "The second one was a slider that was supposed to be down and I just left it up."
Hudson bunted back to Capuano, who decided not to make a throw to home plate and instead threw to first base.
Capuano retired the first three batters on seven pitches, then Milwaukee took a 1-0 lead when Clark hit an 0-1 pitch over the left-field wall for his fifth leadoff home run of the season and the sixth of his career.
The Brewers completed the scoring in the fifth when Moeller's drive hit the top of the left-field wall and went over for his fifth home run and first since July 3.
Hudson, who never had back-to-back complete games before, retired the last 10 batters he faced and allowed just one hit after the fifth inning.
"I've never been a big complete-game guy," Hudson said. "My concern is how strong I am at the end of the year. I don't need to be macho and run out of gas at the end of the year."
- Jones has 29 multihomer games.
- The Braves split the season series with Milwaukee, 3-3. Atlanta has never lost a season series to Milwaukee since the Brewers switched to the National League in 1998.
- Rookie OF Corey Hart made his first start in right field in place of Geoff Jenkins and committed his first error in the major leagues when he dropped a fly ball.
- Ned Yost has 199 career wins as Brewers manager.
- RHP Justin Lehr, who replaced RHP Ben Sheets (shoulder tear) on the roster, pitched the eighth and ninth innings.