The 2014 NBA Draft lottery representatives
This is the one time when Julius Erving, James Worthy, Kyle Singler and the Morris twins are all on equal footing.
Tuesday night is the 2014 NBA Draft lottery. It will air at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN, and there will be the usual assortment of executives, coaches, current players, former players and relatives of executives on stage to represent the teams involved, minus Cavs owner Dan Gilbert's bow-tied son. Here's the full list, ordered from most likely to least likely to win the lottery:
1. Milwaukee Bucks: Mallory Edens (daughter of new co-owner Wesley Edens)
3. Orlando Magic: Pat Williams (co-founder, four-time lottery winner with Sixers and Magic)
4. Utah Jazz: Bryan Miller (son of owner)
5. Boston Celtics: Stephen Pagliuca (co-owner)
7. Sacramento Kings: Anjali Ranadive (daughter of owner)
11. Denver Nuggets: Brian Shaw (head coach)
12. New York Knicks: Nobody, because this pick is either going to Denver or Orlando.
13. Minnesota Timberwolves: Milt Newton (general manager)
We've got all the scores, highlights and news for Thursday night
The Sixers big man got his first All-Star selection -- and maybe some revenge -- on Thursd...
It appears some players are not entirely taking the All-Star voting process seriously
There were some weird discrepancies between the fan, media and player votes
LeBron and Steph will be the captains for the 2018 NBA All-Star Game
Arron Afflalo was involved in an altercation with Timberwolves big man Nemanja Bjelica on...