The Premier League is back in action on Wednesday
- Southampton @ Tottenham Hotspur
- Current Records: Southampton 5-7-10; Tottenham Hotspur 11-6-3
What to Know
Southampton and Tottenham Hotspur played to a draw at St. Mary's Stadium and now head to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium to break the series tie. Southampton will take on Tottenham at 2:45 p.m. ET on Wednesday after a week off.
Three weeks ago, Southampton and Manchester City ended up with a point apiece after a 1-1 draw.
Meanwhile, it was all tied up nothing to nothing at halftime, but Spurs were not quite Chelsea's equal in the second half when they met two weeks ago. Tottenham came up short against Chelsea, falling 2-0.
After unsatisfying finishes in their previous games, both teams are out for the full three points in this fixture.
How To Watch
- Who: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Southampton
- When: Wednesday at 2:45 p.m. ET
- Where: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- TV: NBC Universo and USA Network
- Online streaming: fuboTV (free trial)
- Caesars Sportsbook odds: Spurs -185; Draw +310; Southampton +525
Tottenham Hotspur have won eight out of their last 12 games against Southampton.
- Dec 28, 2021 - Tottenham Hotspur 1 vs. Southampton 1
- Apr 21, 2021 - Tottenham Hotspur 2 vs. Southampton 1
- Sep 20, 2020 - Tottenham Hotspur 5 vs. Southampton 2
- Jan 01, 2020 - Southampton 1 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 0
- Sep 28, 2019 - Tottenham Hotspur 2 vs. Southampton 1
- Mar 09, 2019 - Southampton 2 vs. Tottenham Hotspur 1
- Dec 05, 2018 - Tottenham Hotspur 3 vs. Southampton 1
- Jan 21, 2018 - Tottenham Hotspur 1 vs. Southampton 1
- Dec 26, 2017 - Tottenham Hotspur 5 vs. Southampton 2
- Mar 19, 2017 - Tottenham Hotspur 2 vs. Southampton 1
- Dec 28, 2016 - Tottenham Hotspur 4 vs. Southampton 1
- Dec 26, 2016 - Tottenham Hotspur 4 vs. Southampton 1