The UEFA Europa League's 2019-20 came to a close on Friday. Sevilla won their sixth Europa League title with a 3-2 win over Inter Milan. Sevilla's win capped off an exciting restart, which took place in a two-and-a-half-week span.
You can rewatch every match from the Europa League restart on CBS All Access. Sign up now and enjoy one month of CBS All Access for free ahead of the opening match. If you're a CBS All Access subscriber looking for a match that's live right now, go directly to the UEFA Europa League page.
Here's a look at the bracket and how things played out.
Europa League bracket
Friday, Aug. 21
Sunday, Aug. 16
- Sevilla 2, Manchester United 1 | MATCH REPLAY
Monday, Aug. 17
- Inter Milan 5, Shakhtar Donetsk 0 | MATCH REPLAY
(All times U.S./Eastern)
Monday, Aug. 10
- Inter Milan 2, Bayer Leverkusen 1 | MATCH REPLAY
- Manchester United 1, Copenhagen 0 (a.e.t) | MATCH REPLAY
Tuesday, Aug. 11
Round of 16 (continued)
Wednesday, Aug. 5
- Shakhtar Donetsk 3, Wolfsburg 0 (Shakhtar advance 5-1) | MATCH REPLAY
- Copenhagen 3, Istanbul Basaksehir 0 (Copenhagen advance 3-1) | MATCH REPLAY
- Manchester United 2, LASK 1 (United advance 7-1) | MATCH REPLAY
- Inter Milan 2, Getafe 0 (single elimination) | MATCH REPLAY
Thursday, Aug. 6