Championship heavyweight boxing is once again in the limelight. Oleksandr Usyk is set to take on Anthony Joshua with three of the four major titles in the sport's biggest division on the line. It all goes down inside the Jeddah Superdome in Saudi Arabia on Saturday night with the main event airing live on DAZN (5:15 p.m. ET -- subscribe now).
Usyk unified all four world championships at cruiserweight in 2018 when he won the Cruiserweight World Boxing Super Series by defeating Murat Gassiev in the finals. He made his heavyweight debut in 2019, picking up relatively uninspiring wins over Chazz Witherspoon and Derek Chisora before again showcasing his elite pound-for-pound talent by completely outworking Joshua over 12 rounds.
For Joshua, Saturday is an attempt to become champion for the third time in his career. He also lost to Andy Ruiz in June 2019. Joshua was able to make the right adjustments in the rematch, easily winning the rematch.
Can't get enough boxing and MMA? Get the latest in the world of combat sports from two of the best in the business. Subscribe to Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell for the best analysis and in-depth news, including an early preview of Usyk vs. Joshua 2 with Rafe Bartholomew below.
The action goes down from Jeddah Superdome in Saudi Arabia on Saturday, Aug. 20. The main card kicks off on DAZN at noon ET.
Usyk vs. Joshua 2 card, odds, results
- Oleksandr Usyk (c) -200 vs. Anthony Joshua +170, WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles
- Filip Hrgovic def. Zhilei Zhang via unanimous decision (115-112, 115-112, 114-113)
- Callum Smith def. Mathieu Bauderlique via fourth-round knockout
- Badou Jack def. Richard Rivera via split decision (96-94, 94-96, 96-94)
- Date: Aug. 20 | Location: Jeddah Superdome -- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Start time: noon ET (Main event expected around 5:15 p.m. ET)
- How to watch/stream: DAZN (subscribe now)
Who wins Usyk vs. Joshua? And which prop is a must-back? Visit SportsLine now to see Brandon Wise's best bets for Saturday, all from the CBS combat sports specialist who has crushed his boxing picks the last two years, and find out.