2018 NBA Draft Combine: How to watch TV channel, live stream, participants, dates
What to know about the upcoming NBA Draft Combine
The Phoenix Suns have the first pick in this year's NBA Draft, so they'll have their pick of prospects on June 21. Although DeAndre Ayton won't be in attendance, there's still plenty to evaluate. Teams picking after the Suns, such as the Kings, Hawks and Grizzlies, can also take a good look at which lottery pick they want to lead their franchise for years to come. Texas' Mohamed Bamba just set the combine record for largest wingspan at 7-feet-10-inches(!) on Thursday, while Duke's Grayson Allen showed out athletically.
Players will continue to be tested on verticals, agility and strength while scrimmaging each other under the eyes of the NBA scouts. Marvin Bagley III, Jaren Jackson Jr., Jalen Brunson and Donte DiVincenzo will headline a deep class this year in Chicago.
How to watch the 2018 NBA Combine
- When: Friday, 3-7 p.m. ET
- Location: Quest Multisport in Chicago
- TV channel: ESPN2
- Stream: WatchESPN
As mentioned above, the following 69 players invited to this year's combine:
- Rawle Alkins (Arizona)
- Grayson Allen (Duke)
- Kostas Antetokounmpo (Dayton)
- Udoka Azubuike (Kansas)
- Marvin Bagley III (Duke)
- Mohamed Bamba (Texas)
- Jaylen Barford (Arkansas)
- Keita Bates-Diop (Ohio State)
- Tyus Battle (Syracuse)
- Bruan Bowen II (South Carolina)
- Mikal Bridges (Villanova)
- Miles Bridges (Michigan State)
- Bruce Brown Jr. (Miami)
- Troy Brown Jr. (Oregon)
- Jalen Brunson (Villanova)
- Tony Carr (Penn State)
- Jevon Carter (West Virginia)
- Wendell Carter (Duke)
- Hamidou Diallo (Kentucky)
- Donte DiVicenzo (Villanova)
- Trevon Duval (Duke)
- Jacob Evans (Cincinnati)
- Bruno Fernando (Maryland)
- Melvin Frazier Jr. (Tulane)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (Kentucky)
- Devonte Graham (Kansas)
- Devon Hall (Virginia)
- Jaylen Hands (UCLA)
- Kevin Hervey (Texas-Arlington)
- Aaron Holiday (UCLA)
- Kevin Huerter (Maryland)
- Chandler Hutchinson (Boise State)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (Michigan State)
- Justin Jackson (Maryland)
- Alize Johnson (Missouri State)
- George King (Colorado)
- Kevin Knox (Kentucky)
- Sagaba Konate (West Virginia)
- Caleb Martin (Nevada)
- Cody Martin (Nevada)
- Yante Maten (Georgia)
- Brandon McCoy (UNLV)
- De'Anthony Melton (USC)
- Chimezie Metu (USC)
- Shake Milton (SMU)
- Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk (Kansas)
- Malik Newman (Kansas)
- Josh Okogie (Georgia Tech)
- Jontay Porter (Missouri)
- Michael Porter Jr. (Missouri)
- Billy Preston (Kansas)
- Jerome Robinson (Boston College)
- Mitchell Robinson (Western Kentucky)
- Colin Sexton (Alabama)
- Landry Shamet (Wichita State)
- Anfernee Simons (IMG Academy)
- Zhaire Smith (Texas Tech)
- Omari Spellman (Villanova)
- Khyri Thomas (Creighton)
- Gary Trent Jr. (Duke)
- Allonzo Trier (Arizona)
- Jarred Vanderbilt (Kentucky)
- Moritz Wagner (Michigan)
- Lonnie Walker (Miami)
- PJ Washington (Kentucky)
- Austin Wiley (Auburn)
- Kris Wilkes (UCLA)
- Kenrich Williams (TCU)
- Trae Young (Oklahoma)
Notable declined invitations
As was the case last year, a few big names decided not to participate. Arizona's DeAndre Ayton will have private workouts with teams at the top of the draft, as he is largely considered a top-3 pick. International prospects Luka Doncic -- who will still be playing for Real Madrid -- and Dzanan Musa will not be in attendance either. Texas A&M's Robert Williams also turned down an invitation.
Once the combine concludes, players will get consultation on their best options leading up to the NBA Draft on June 21. Players that haven't signed agents will have until June 11 to withdraw their names from the draft should they wish to do so.
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
Follow along with Friday night's action in our continuously updating live blog throughout the...
Harden has been notorious for disappearing in big games, but he has the chance in Game 6 to...
Leonard, who played in only nine games this past season, is eligible for the supermax contract...
Chris Paul won't play in Game 6, but hopefully he can return as the playoffs deserve his p...
The Truth went on to say Tatum will be 'one of the great players in Celtic history'
Injuries are starting to impact the NBA playoffs once again