Through 3 Quarters
The point spread is against the Golden State Warriors, but thus far the points are on their side. Sitting on a score of 78-70, they have looked like the better team out there today, but there's still one more quarter to play.
The Warriors have been led by point guard Stephen Curry, who so far has shot 5-for-10 from downtown and has recorded 27 points, nine assists and four boards. One thing to keep an eye out for is Draymond Green's foul situation as he currently sits at four.
Point guard Spencer Dinwiddie has led the way so far for the Dallas Mavericks, as he has 21 points.
Dallas has lost 79% of the time when they were down heading into the fourth quarter this year, so this one seems just about wrapped up
Golden State @ Dallas
Current Records: Golden State 2-0; Dallas 0-2
What to Know
The Golden State Warriors have enjoyed the comforts of home their last three games, but now they must head out on the road. They will take on the Dallas Mavericks at 9 p.m. ET Sunday at American Airlines Center. Golden State will be strutting in after a win while Dallas will be stumbling in from a loss.
The Warriors are hoping for another victory. They came out on top against the Mavericks by a score of 126-117 this past Friday. The win came about thanks to a strong surge after the half to overcome a 72-58 deficit. The Dubs' success was the result of a balanced attack that saw several players step up, but point guard Stephen Curry led the charge as he shot 6-for-10 from downtown and finished with 32 points, five assists and eight rebounds.
Golden State is expected to win this handily, but they should have beaten the Indiana Pacers Jan. 20 easily too and instead slipped up with a 121-117. In other words, don't count Dallas out just yet.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: American Airlines Center -- Dallas, Texas
- TV: TNT
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $85.85
The Mavericks are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Warriors, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Mavericks as a 2-point favorite.
Golden State have won 16 out of their last 27 games against Dallas.
- May 20, 2022 - Golden State 126 vs. Dallas 117
- May 18, 2022 - Golden State 112 vs. Dallas 87
- Mar 03, 2022 - Dallas 122 vs. Golden State 113
- Feb 27, 2022 - Dallas 107 vs. Golden State 101
- Jan 25, 2022 - Golden State 130 vs. Dallas 92
- Jan 05, 2022 - Dallas 99 vs. Golden State 82
- Apr 27, 2021 - Dallas 133 vs. Golden State 103
- Feb 06, 2021 - Dallas 134 vs. Golden State 132
- Feb 04, 2021 - Golden State 147 vs. Dallas 116
- Jan 14, 2020 - Dallas 124 vs. Golden State 97
- Dec 28, 2019 - Dallas 141 vs. Golden State 121
- Nov 20, 2019 - Dallas 142 vs. Golden State 94
- Mar 23, 2019 - Dallas 126 vs. Golden State 91
- Jan 13, 2019 - Golden State 119 vs. Dallas 114
- Dec 22, 2018 - Golden State 120 vs. Dallas 116
- Nov 17, 2018 - Dallas 112 vs. Golden State 109
- Feb 08, 2018 - Golden State 121 vs. Dallas 103
- Jan 03, 2018 - Golden State 125 vs. Dallas 122
- Dec 14, 2017 - Golden State 112 vs. Dallas 97
- Oct 23, 2017 - Golden State 133 vs. Dallas 103
- Mar 21, 2017 - Golden State 112 vs. Dallas 87
- Dec 30, 2016 - Golden State 108 vs. Dallas 99
- Nov 09, 2016 - Golden State 116 vs. Dallas 95
- Mar 25, 2016 - Golden State 128 vs. Dallas 120
- Mar 18, 2016 - Golden State 130 vs. Dallas 112
- Jan 27, 2016 - Golden State 127 vs. Dallas 107
- Dec 30, 2015 - Dallas 114 vs. Golden State 91