Nevada @ No. 22 San Diego State
Current Records: Nevada 7-2; San Diego State 8-1
What to Know
The Nevada Wolf Pack have enjoyed the comforts of home their last two games, but now they must head out on the road. The Wolf Pack and the San Diego State Aztecs will face off in a Mountain West battle at 10:30 p.m. ET on Saturday at Dignity Health Sports Park. Both teams seek to continue their momentum from their previous wins.
The San Jose State Spartans typically have all the answers at home, but last week Nevada proved too difficult a challenge. Nevada came out on top in a nail-biter against SJSU, sneaking past 27-24. The score was all tied up at the break 7-7, but Nevada was the better team in the second half. No one had a standout game offensively for Nevada, but they got scores from WR Romeo Doubs and DB Berdale Robins.
Meanwhile, San Diego State picked up a 17-10 victory over the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors last week. Like the Wolf Pack, the Aztecs didn't have any clear offensive standouts, but they got scores from RB Greg Bell and K Jack Browning.
Nevada is expected to lose this next one by 3. Those burned by picking them against the spread last week might want to keep in mind that the team has not yet dropped back-to-back games against the spread this season.
Nevada is now 7-2 while San Diego State sits at 8-1. A pair of offensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Nevada is stumbling into the matchup with the 234th fewest rushing yards per game in the nation, having accrued only 70.3 on average. The Aztecs have experienced some struggles of their own as they are 219th worst in the nation in passing yards per game, with only 136.9 on average. It's possible one of these Achilles' heels will wind up tripping the losing team up.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 10:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Dignity Health Sports Park -- Carson, California
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: CBSSports.com or fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Watch on your Phone: CBS Sports App
- Watch on Connected TV: CBS Sports App on Roku and Fire TV
- Ticket Cost: $15.00
The Aztecs are a 3-point favorite against the Wolf Pack, according to the latest college football odds.
The line on this game has moved quite a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Wolf Pack as a 1-point favorite.
San Diego State and Nevada both have three wins in their last six games.
- Nov 21, 2020 - Nevada 26 vs. San Diego State 21
- Nov 09, 2019 - Nevada 17 vs. San Diego State 13
- Oct 27, 2018 - Nevada 28 vs. San Diego State 24
- Nov 18, 2017 - San Diego State 42 vs. Nevada 23
- Nov 12, 2016 - San Diego State 46 vs. Nevada 16
- Nov 28, 2015 - San Diego State 31 vs. Nevada 14