NBA games Thursday, scores, highlights: Lonzo Ball sets up game-winner vs. 76ers
Keep checking back throughout the night for updates on all of Thursday's NBA action
It was a modest four-game slate on this NBA Thursday, but there were some heavy hitters in action.
Let's get into the scores and highlights from the night.
NBA scores for Thursday, Dec. 7
- Los Angeles Lakers 107, Philadelphia 76ers 104 (box score)
- Washington Wizards 109, Phoenix Suns 99 (box score)
- Brooklyn Nets 100, Oklahoma City Thunder 95 (box score)
- Houston Rockets 112, Utah Jazz 101 (box score)
Lonzo hits Ingram for game-winner in Philly
Lonzo Ball had one of the best games of his young career against the Sixers in Philadelphia, putting up 10 points, eight rebounds, eight assists, four steals and three blocks in the win. No play was bigger than when Ball hit Brandon Ingram for the go-ahead 3-pointer with 0.8 seconds left.
Sixers having fun in transition
Embiid gets the block. Simmons gets the assist. Richaun Holmes gets the double-pump slam. Yeah, this team is fun.
Julius Randle faked Joel Embiid out of his shoes, then finished the play with a ferocious dunk.
The rookie's got some hops
Josh Jackson got the start on Thursday, making the most of it with this insane putback.
Ingram with the reverse and-one
Brandon Ingram used his length to go around the defender and then throw down a reverse dunk. Plus, he got fouled.
- The Sixers Nik Stauskas and a 2019 second-round pick to the Brooklyn Nets in exchange for veteran forward Trevor Booker.
- Derrick Rose returned to the Cavaliers on Wednesday and for his extended self-imposed absence.
- The NBA will reportedly that will begin play as soon as next season.
- No. 1 draft pick Markelle Fultz , but is still listed as "out" after "minimal" basketball activity.
CBS Sports HQ Daily Newsletter
Get the best highlights and stories - yeah, just the good stuff handpicked by our team to start your day.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest sports news.
There was an error processing your subscription.
SportsLine's Mike McClure, a DFS pro with almost $2M in winnings, gives optimal lineup adv...
The NBA is still reportedly hoping the new agreement with the NBPA will allow the new limit...
Rockets vs. Lakers should be an entertaining game between two highly flawed teams
After three titles in four years, this Golden State team still plays with something to pro...
Recapping the news, scores and highlights from Friday's NBA games
Kawhi was unquestionably the best player on the floor in a big-time win over the Celtics