It's NFL draft week, people. It's been 34 weeks since the start of the college football season -- which also happens to be how many mock drafts we've done in that time -- and this is our final multi-round mock ahead of the actual 2021 NFL Draft. (Our final, one-round mock draft comes out Thursday morning.) In this version we have the Patriots moving up for a QB, the Cowboys moving down to the middle of Round 1 -- and then trading up back into the bottom of Round 1. Meanwhile, Tampa Bay and Washington grab quarterbacks in Round 2.
Alright, let's get to all 105 picks.
From Miami Dolphins
Round 1 - Pick 3
Mac Jones QB
Alabama • Soph • 6'3" / 217 lbs
We have no idea what happens here, but Kyle Shanahan was at his best when he was calling plays for Matt Ryan. That doesn't mean he isn't having visions of doing even more with a talent like Trey Lance or Justin Fields, we just don't know because the 49ers have been tight-lipped about their intentions.
Round 1 - Pick 5
From Philadelphia Eagles
Round 1 - Pick 6
LSU • Soph • 6'0" / 201 lbs
The Dolphins are in prime position for one of the three: Chase, Pitts or Sewell, which explains why they traded down from No. 3 to No. 12 but then back up to No. 6 -- to get Tua some help, either with a skill-position player or along the O-line. Win-win.
Round 1 - Pick 7
Alabama • Soph • 5'10" / 182 lbs
Should the Lions consider a QB here? Yeah, probably, especially with both Fields and Lance on the board. But if they want to make it work with Jared Goff, they're going to need to restock the cupboard at wide receiver.
Round 1 - Pick 8
Ohio State • Soph • 6'3" / 227 lbs
Yes, the Panthers traded for Sam Darnold, but like the Lions, if they have Justin Fields and Trey Lance staring them in the face, they'll have a decision to make. Cornerback or offensive line is a distinct possibility here too.
Round 1 - Pick 9
Northwestern • Soph • 6'4" / 315 lbs
CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora wrote last week that Teddy Bridgewater could be in Denver by draft weekend, which would indicate they're not in the market for a rookie QB here. It also means they can target offensive line or their defense with the No. 9 pick.
Mock Trade from Dallas Cowboys
Round 1 - Pick 10
Trey Lance QB
North Dakota State • Soph • 6'4" / 224 lbs
The Pats filled just about every need they had in free agency ... except QB, at least long-term. Yes, Cam Newton re-upped for another year, but we're guessing Bill Belichick wasn't super-charged by all the losing in 2020 and he'll do everything in his power to change that. TRADE DETAILS: Patriots trade up from No. 15 to No. 10; Cowboys get picks No. 15, No. 46.
Round 1 - Pick 11
Alabama • Soph • 6'0" / 170 lbs
Dave Gettleman reiterated that he doesn't like trading down so, for now, the Giants stay at 11. The GM also has an affinity for big guys so WR may not be the play here -- but it should be if Smith is still available.
From Miami Dolphins
Round 1 - Pick 12
Mock Trade from New England Patriots
Round 1 - Pick 15
Jaycee Horn CB
South Carolina • Soph • 6'1" / 200 lbs
The Cowboys trade down and still get arguably the best cornerback in this class. And they get an extra pick out of it for their troubles. TRADE DETAILS: Patriots trade up from No. 15 to No. 10; Cowboys get picks No. 15, No. 46.
Round 1 - Pick 17
Notre Dame • Soph • 6'2" / 221 lbs
Any prospect that plays on the defensive side of the ball is a good start. JOK is a Swiss Army knife, but the Raiders have to make sure they use him correctly. If they do, he could be special.
Round 1 - Pick 19
Jamin Davis LB
Kentucky • Soph • 6'4" / 234 lbs
Our colleague Pete Prisco thinks Davis could be the best LB in this class. We think Parsons is the favorite, but because of some maturity concerns we have Parsons still on the board here and Davis is the first LB off the board.
Round 1 - Pick 21
Oklahoma State • Soph • 6'6" / 320 lbs
Anthony Castonzo announced his retirement and Jenkins, who plays with an edge, is athletic, has great feet, and moves well in space. He can also man the left or right tackle positions.
Round 1 - Pick 22
From Seattle Seahawks
Round 1 - Pick 23
Boogie Basham Jr. EDGE
Wake Forest • Soph • 6'3" / 281 lbs
Basham is one of our favorite players, and he hasn't gotten quite the first-round pub of some of the other players in this class. That said, don't be surprised if he's among the first 32 picks.
Round 1 - Pick 24
Odafe Oweh EDGE
Penn State • Soph • 6'5" / 257 lbs
The Steelers could go OL, RB or CB here. But given the way the board fell they opt for pass rusher. Oweh is raw but has the physical tools the Steelers covet, and in a few years we could be talking about him the way we were talking about Bud Dupree once he grew into his role.
From Los Angeles Rams
Round 1 - Pick 25
Washington • Soph • 6'3" / 295 lbs
Onwuzurike opted out in 2020 but he picked up where he left off at the Senior Bowl, where he was dominant on the first day of practice. He and Christian Barmore headline an admittedly weak defensive line class.
Round 1 - Pick 27
Round 1 - Pick 29
Florida • Soph • 6'0" / 193 lbs
Will the Packers take a Round 1 WR? They should, of course, but they could also target defensive line or linebacker here. If it's Toney, we love the idea of him lining up alongside Davante Adams with Aaron Rodgers as his QB.
From Kansas City Chiefs
Round 1 - Pick 31
LSU • Soph • 6'2" / 200 lbs
The Ravens could package their two first-round picks to move up for one of the Big 3 wide receivers. Either way, they need to find a reliable deep threat and Marshall is just scratching the surface on his abilities.
Mock Trade from Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Round 1 - Pick 32
TCU • Soph • 6'2" / 202 lbs
The Bucs, who have everyone but Antonio Brown back from the Super Bowl-winning team (and AB could re-sign soon), trade down and the Cowboys move up to get another need on the defensive side of the ball: safety. TRADE DETAILS: Cowboys trade up from No. 44 to No. 32; Bucs get picks No. 44, No. 75.
Pick Six Newsletter
Crafted By The Best NFL Experts
Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an error processing your subscription.
33. Jaguars: Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
34. Jets: Asante Samuel Jr., CB, Florida State
35. Falcons: Javonte Williams, RB, UNC
36. Dolphins: Joe Tryon, EDGE, Washington
37. Eagles: Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
38. Bengals: Gregory Rousseau, EDGE, Miami
39. Panthers: Sam Cosmi, OT, Texas
40. Broncos: Nick Bolton, LB, Missouri
41. Lions: Christian Barmore, DL, Alabama
42. Giants: Dillon Radunz, OT, North Dakota State
43. 49ers: Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia
44. Buccaneers (mock trade): Davis Mills, QB, Stanford
45. Jaguars: Jevon Holland, S, Oregon
46. Cowboys (mock trade): Payton Turner, EDGE, Houston
47. Chargers: Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State
48. Raiders: Ronnie Perkins, EDGE, Oklahoma
49. Cardinals: Kelvin Joseph, CB, Kentucky
50. Dolphins: Walker Little, OT, Stanford
51. WFT: Kellen Mond, QB, Texas A&M
52. Bears: Aaron Banks, OL, Notre Dame
53. Titans: Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss
54. Colts: Richie Grant, S, UCF
55. Steelers: Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama
56. Seahawks: Joseph Ossai, EDGE, Texas
57. Rams: Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
58. Chiefs: Aaron Robinson, CB, UCF
59. Browns: Ifeatu Melifonwu, CB, Syracuse
60. Saints: Jamar Johnson, S, Indiana
61. Bills: Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame
62. Packers: Jabril Cox, LB, LSU
63. Chiefs: Baron Browning, LB, Ohio State
64. Buccaneers: Creed Humphrey, OL, Oklahoma
65. Jaguars: Dyami Brown, WR, UNC
66. Jets: Wyatt Davis, OG, Ohio State
67. Texans: Divine Deablo, S, Virginia Tech
68. Falcons: Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia
69. Bengals: Quinn Meinerz, OL, Wisconsin-Whitewater
70. Eagles: Jalen Mayfield, OL, Michigan
71. Broncos: Elijah Molden, CB, Washington
72. Lions: Chazz Surratt, LB, UNC
73. Panthers: Paulson Adebo, CB, Stanford
74. WFT: Michael Carter, RB, UNC
75. Buccaneers (mock trade): Marlon Tuipulotu, DL, USC
76. Giants: Tommy Tremble, TE, Notre Dame
77. Chargers: Robert Rochell, CB, Arkansas State
78. Vikings: Kendrick Green, OL, Illinois
79. Raiders: Jay Tufele, DL, USC
80. Raiders: Spencer Brown, OT, Northern Iowa
81. Dolphins: Landon Dickerson, OL, Alabama
82. WFT: Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma State
83. Bears: D'Wayne Eskridge, WR, Western Michigan
84. Eagles: Brevin Jordan, TE, Miami
85. Titans: Alim McNeill, DL, NC State
86. Jets: Kenneth Gainwell, RB, Memphis
87. Steelers: Josh Myers, C, Ohio State
88. Rams: Jackson Carman, OL, Clemson
89. Browns: Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson
90. Vikings: Andre Cisco, S, Syracuse
91. Browns: Tommy Togiai, DL, Ohio State
92. Packers: Shakur Brown, CB, Michigan State
93. Bills: Dayo Odenyigbo, EDGE, Vanderbilt
94. Ravens: Stone Forsythe, OT, Florida
95. Buccaneers: Demetric Felton, WR/RB, UCLA
96. Patriots: Patrick Jones, EDGE, Pittsburgh
97. Chargers: Quincy Roche, EDGE, Miami (comp pick)
98. Saints: Kyle Trask, QB, Florida (comp pick)
99. Cowboys: Hunter Long, TE, Boston College (comp pick)
100. Titans: Tre Brown, CB, Oklahoma (comp pick)
101. Lions: Brady Christensen, OT, BYU (comp pick)
102. 49ers: Hamsah Nasirildeen, S, Florida State (comp pick)
103. Rams: Derrick Barnes, LB, Purdue (comp pick)
104. Ravens: Milton Williams, DL, Louisiana Tech (comp pick)